The Suprise

Elaynes POV

* 1 month later *

It was Christmas vacation and my mom and Jannahs decided to allow Jannah to stay with us for Christmas , to top it off we were going to N. Carolina to meet with the family I was so excited so was Jannah to see Shawn my mom said we were'nt going to Ct. for Christmas this year because of Nash's mom wanted to have a Christmas with us at our house so...ya I guess . I didn't want to tell Hayes to suprise him but Jannah told Shawn cause she was way to excited to see him , but luckly I got my favorite two love birds to keep it a secret for me . When we got to Moorseville it was sunny but cold and it just stopped snowing we got in the car and drove to our house . I couldnt wait much longer so I got out of the car got my phone and ran next door to the Griers house I opened the door not worring about it being locked because I knew they never locked it csuse just like my family they were always in and out of the house . I opened the door and there he was Hayes in the couch with Maddison on top of him kissing him . I didnt know what to say I was hopping they wouldnt notice me but they did so I just said merry christmas I was frozen in tears as Hayes said Wait I can explain , Maddison started saying that he never liked me I was a joke . Hayes yelled to her shut up and leave , as I turned around to leave Maddison came up and punched me and said , " You Bitch " at that piont not only was I in pain in my heart but in my jaw . Hayes tried to catch up to me as he grabbed my wrist . I saw tears in his eyes as he tried to stop me but I couldnt underdtand anything I just knew what I saw and if that wasn't enough I didn't need him to say a word to me .

* Flashbacks *

Suddenly this boy comes to me so fast almost runing me over with his skateboard luckly I was to busy reading a fanfiction about Hayes to relize who the boy was . He said sorry of course didnt see you and when I looked up It was Hayes FRICKIN Grier . I was frozen for seconds after seconds . At that time he asked for my name and I told and he said its so classic and you must be the daughter of my moms college best freind , I wasnt shure how to answer it so I just smiled and said Thanks . He then said im suprised you didnt ask for a picture and I gave him a smirk although i wanted to say "Can We" . We stood there and spoke to eachother in front of my driveway untill my mom asked whats talking so long . I called them in and he asked me if I wanted to go for a swim later on and I said shure . As I walked in my house and he walked to his house I saw him taking a glance at me .

Hayes turned and kissed me in the cheek of course my facial expression was suprised then I giggled and he asked for my number so I could text him our adorable picture. That night we spent 6 hours talking about the most random things but I loved it because I loved him .

Hayes - " We'll always be together forever ....."
Elayne- "Forever..(I said in a whisper)
Hayes - " Maybe forever will be our always ...Goodnight I love you "
Elayne - " Forever...I love you to.... (In a whisper) "

We never did get to look out at the stars but I knew like she once said...."Some infinities in this wonderful world can be bigger than others but I look in your beautiful eyes and I know I already found my infinite " , except the truth was her eyes we're my infinite when I looked in them I saw the night sky and stars that glare above us ...
It was a lie tears rushed down my face as I felt my heart blow up so did my phone with a butch of texts . .....He played me like a grand piano.....