Looking Out Know

Elaynes POV

* 3 weeks later *

Its The Middle Of December And Im Outside look At The Stars And Crying...... its freezing im sitting on the swing we used to sit on . I know it should all be fine well its not im still confused about everything he's the one I love but its not all realistic . Then I herd footsteps crumbling against the snow it was Hayes with his blue Vans he said , " You only asked for two more days and its Christmas Eve. Can we talk ? " Ya shure . " You told me you still loved me before you left my room and I do too I miss you I miss evrything about you he leaned in and kissed me . I knew I would be obsured to say I dont love you so I said I love you too ." We went to the farm and almost relived our last day before I left . We went to his house after that because everyone was at my house for Christmas Eve. I got a text from mom saying I know you and Hayes are together so come home we aren't decorating the tree without you two .

We went to my house were everyone was we decorated the tree then we went snowboarding . When we came home we all went to the gameroom and watched movies , Nash asked me if I wanted to join Magcon with Jannah since I already had my own youtube channel that was already very popular expecially after fans knew I was Hayes Griers new girlfreind . I said shure but I needed to get caught up with everything , ever since Ive have been going out with Hayes I havent had time to myself so I decided to change my schedule Dance 2 month Socccer Sat. / Piano. Which ment I had full time with Hayes youtube Magcon and Digitour my whole life has changed , I dont feel like myself anymore but I still love him hes the only thing holding me back .