Shes Mine

Hayes POV

     That night we went to eat then to the beach . We went back home and she was sleeping beside me . The next day was Magcon , we got to the park and there millions of girls but I only had one to look at . We walked out to the stage Elayne performed with Shawn stitches and a song she and Daniel have been working on for about 1 month . We did Q&A's then we did Meet & Greet it was so nice how she didnt care if girls would ask for a kiss or a piggy back ride . We came home and we went to eat then to this Club we came home around 12 home and our flight left at 4:55 in the morning so we packed our stuff went to bed for awhile .

    * 6 hours later *

     We got to Las Angelas we stopped by Nash & Cams apt. then we went to Elaynes Familly Beachhouse it was big it had 5 rooms I was suprised . When we got there we dropped the bags in the living room and they started caling rooms , we went to her room and feel asleep that night I didnt really go to sleep I went out to get her , valentines present did I tell you it was tommorow well actually today .

         * Authors Note *
    Hey guys I hope you guys are enjoying the Fic but I know it might feel like this story is dragging on but there's a big thing that will happen soon when they come back home for Vacation ilygsfm . The next chpt is exciting for Shawn & Jannah....Soon there will be Jannah & Shawns POV like I did for Maddison . If I need to changes stuff please comment . Bye ✌
               SM
Twitter @_elaynev
Insta @elayne.vicente
 Snap @elayne19   
Vine @Elayne Grier