Relationship

Hayes POV

I found her laying out at the stars in her swinging chair . We went around the farm then she got a txt from her mom saying I know your with Hayes so both of you come home so we can decorate the tree . We got to her house decorated the tree after snowboarding then we watched movies , untill Nash asked if Elayne and Jannah to join us in Magcon and The Digitour since she was already a Youtuber and was famous . She said yas of course that night we all ended up sleeping on my chest on the floor with the rest of us we never went to our rooms . When we woke up there were presents on the floor and breakfast all kinds of things you could want the dinning table was full I was starting to enjoy christmas at her families house . Nash , Elayne , and I all got new equipment for Youtubing and Vinning she was so excited to try the things so we went to her room to sent up everything we decided to make the video on the big news of her joining . Nash starded us of he said the news and then we did the brother/friend tag with all of us Nash , Elayne , Daniel , Izzy , Me . Jannah and Shawn were the questioners if you get something wrong you got a food topping on you . The fans were so excited and happy for her in the comments .

* 2 months *

Its late Feb. and Magcon had started right after the digitour we all got ready suitcases packed and ready Elaynes mom drove us to the airport we got there and went through the usuall check up . We sat in our seats the announcer said preparing for take off half an hour till Miami Beach Fl. . She was so tired she drifted to a deep sleep with her head on my shoulder . She was adorable . Nash took a snspchat of us and he headed to love birds . When we got there she gave the taxi driver the directions to The Hilton Cabana Beach Resort thats were her family stayed . Nash walked up and said Mrs.Freitas has made reservations he gave him the keys and we went up to the suite there were two but together four beds one 2 couches and a room full of boys . Aaron , Cameron , Shawn & Jannah , Carter , Matt , Daniel , Sammy , Dillon , Jack & Jack , and Taylor . Nash yelled out hey guys this Elayne you all know her . Dillion , Carter shouted this is the famous Elayne were glad to meet you . She smiled .
Nash said , " Cam , Matt , Carter , Hayes & Elayne get one side and the rest gt the other suite . Alright they shouted ."