You Remained A Fraze In The Dark

Elaynes POV

RING RING RING , the phone rang my mom answered it . It was Nash , he told me what happened and how it was all planned the only reason she was there wa because Hayes needed help writing a song for you he wont let anyone go in his room not even Skyylyn . I was completly emarasssed , blind , and stupid .....so nieve .

As soon as I found out I ran to their house I knocked on the door Nash opened it up I gave him a hug and ran to Hayes' room I stood there tears streamed down me even more I knocked he yelled with dreaded voice , " Go-o-o-o away who ever it is " I could her him crying I felt so bad I cried eve more but I whispered loud enough for him to hear in a struggled voice its me.....I could here him get up and storm off to open the door when he did his eyes were blood shot red and puffy sord of the way I felt mines were he huged me sp tight I could feel myself loosing oxygen . He didnt let me go untill I pushed myself away we sat on the bed beside eachother . I told him that I was sorry for leaving like that but im to nieve . I felt like a fool blind and stupid for loving him I thought he was the only one I was to blind and stubburn to understand . He gave me a hug and said its fine and you had a reason but he was afraid of loosing me , he leaned in to kiss me but I backed away because I told him thst I needed time at least 2 days cause this didnt seem realistic that me and him from to different worlds could fall inlove its a farytale not reality .