This Is It.....

Hayes POV

As time passed I couldnt wait I wanted to see her or text her but I gave her some space knowing I would see her tonight . I did see her go jogging with Jannah and Izzy .
*5 hours later *
I got ready but shaking so I went to Nash to talk about the date and how I should do things . He told me to relax and that I have and will have everything under control . By the time we were done it was time for me to pick up Elayne when Daniel opened the door I was still shaking . When I saw her it took me a couple of seconds to relize that she was in front of me waiting for me to say something . Daniel whispered in my ear loud enough for Elayne to hear , you look great . I could see her laughing she was beautiful . As we walked out I really didnt know what to say I was desperate untill I notice her looking up at the stars I always knew she loved the stars because sometimes in the night we would lay on the ground and look at the stars and talk . It was getting akward so I told her she looked beautiful , she start to give me a grinn because she hates when I talk like that it intimadates her . She said "The stars look beautiful tonight" and I said ya when we reached the park we sat and ate the food my mom really made and the sandwich's . When we arrived the meseum I noticed her eyes glicen and as time passed I started to relize that I was begining to love her more and more each minute . We went through the gallery and into the piano room there she sat and played the piano smiling as she got up she tworled around . I couldnt help to think " this girl has a lot of energy " . Later on when we went to the farm and we sat on the bench I could see she was getting tired as she squirmed herself next to me and she put her head on my shoulder and I told her " Elayne do you want to be my girlfreind " she simply smiled and said of course . I took her home and before she walked in her driveway I kissed her and she have me a bear hug , "Good Night Hayes I had a great time I love YOU . That night was the best night I had . She was officially mine .