Who the fuck does this bitch think she is, looking at my man?

"Uh, excuse me Miss, but stop looking at my man and get us a table before I do something I regret," I said with a smile on my face. The hostess rushed to get us a table and told us our waiter would be out soon.

When we sat I instinctively looked to Val and he wore a small grin. I quickly looked back at my menu to avoid his gaze. Looking at the menu was futile, though, because it was in Italian. Val grabbed the menu from me and waved a waiter over. I presumed he was ordering, but he spoke to the waiter in Italian. The waiter wrote down whatever Val said and nodded his head softly, while heading to the kitchen to get our order started. I look around the restaurant and noticed we were away from others, so the object of my gaze had to be my monster. I looked at him and stared, while Val kept that smirk on his face and stared right back at me. He reached across the table and grasped one of my hands.

"Bella, what is wrong with you? You should not treat your future husband this way," Val said to me softly and smiled. All I could do was look away and blush deeply, which caused Val to laugh and squeeze my hand tightly. After several minutes of staring into Val's perfect blue eyes the waiter came back with our order.

The food on my plate looked drool worthy, and I couldn't wait to dig in.

"It's one of my favorite dishes called Chicken Milano," Val said and his accent became more apparent. "Before my mom died she used to make it for me and my father all the time." I smiled at him and started to eat. It tasted amazing and I had never realized Italian food was so good. Other than pasta and pizza I was pretty ignorant of Italian cuisine. I didn't realize I'd moaned out loud, so when I looked up at Val all I saw was lust in his eyes. I blushed at his gaze and continued eating my food. After we had dessert it was finally time to go home. Val and I got in the car and drove back to the house. Once we made home and I looked around and noticed the twins were no where to be found.

Hm, maybe I'll seem them at breakfast.

Warning, graphic sexual content ahead. If you are not 18 or older I recommended not to read any further.

All of a sudden Val grabbed my hand and led me to the bedroom. He opened the door and led me to the bed, pushing me down softly. Once I was on the bed he climbed on top of me and started to kiss my neck. Soon I was a moaning mess, but I couldn't help it if I tried. I reached up and grabbed Val's beautiful black hair and tangled my fingers in it as he suck on my neck, no doubt leaving a trail of hickeys. I couldn't take his teasing any longer, so I pulled him up by his hair and kissed him with lust-fueled passion.

I feel Val run his tongue over my bottom lip so I opened my mouth wide for him. We fought for dominance but Val's experience exceeded mine and soon I he was leading the kiss.

Why does it feel like heaven when I kiss him? God, he tastes so good.

Val hands moved all to my hips rubbing small circles into them. I moaned in his mouth and pulled him closer to me. I could feel Val's erection and that made me even hornier. I wrapped my legs around Val's waist and rubbed against him to sate the growing sensation in my core. Val stopped kissing me and made a noise deep in his throat and started to thrust against me. I threw my head back and cried out softly. I never felt or did anything like this before. In my mind I knew we were going to go further then before. Val thrusted against me and I couldn't help but to moan and soak my panties. I looked up at Val with lust in my eyes and I that must have pushed him over the edge, because all I know next is Val pulling my shirt and pants off; leaving me in my neon pink bra and white boy shorts. Val gazed at my body hungerly and groaned. I tried to cover myself but Val grabbed my arms and pinned them above me.