Chapter 25. Not now. Not ever.

Start from the beginning

"Hello...! Who's this..!?" I said

"I'm President of USA.. and I want to talk with a girl named Neha,the Princess of India." My Grandpa said in ordering and posh manner.

I chuckled.

"As you wish sir .Wait a minute" I replied in a robotic tone.

Then I cleared my thorat and said with excitement

"Hey! Gramps! How are you!!?"

He chuckled.

"Nice. And how's my Princess doing?"

"Greaatta... so why did you call?"

"Can't I call my princess"

"Grampa.. you usually call when your at home..so what's so important that your calling during your meeting?" Glancing at the clock taking the time and comparing it with  Indian time.

"Wow..my princess is growing.. and by the way how do you know I'm in meeting..?"

"You know Grampa... God has gifted me with a power called guessing..!" I replied sitting on the bed and folding my clean clothes.

He chuckled making me smile.

"Okay. And when are you going for the party?"

My jaw dropped.

How did he know!?

"How did you know!?"

"You know girl... God has gifted me with a power called eavesdropping..!"

I chuckled.

No wonder his  call came right after Ankit's.

"Okay.okay. So, what about party?"

"Ya.about it. I'm sending a bodyguard for you." He said in a normal tone as it was normal thing to take a bodyguard with you at party.

As it's my first party but I have some general knowledge and that is bodyguard is NOT allowed.

My eyes widened and my jaw slowly dropped.

"What the hell!!? Grampa! A bodyguard!!? Seriously! No way I'm not allowing any bodyguard.. And Grampa did you forget I can take care of myself..!!? I can't believe it...it's unbelievable!!" I burst out.

"I know you can protect yourself.. but what if a guy mix something in your drink or water..and took your advantage..!? and you don't forget Miss I - " I cut him off.

"I have only one granddaughter and only one princess... Ya ya I know that.." I completed his famous sentence rolling my eyes.

"Good.."

"But-"

"No buts.. when it comes to you and your safety.."

I know arguing is not a thing when it comes to Grampa and my safety.

"Okay.. but on one condition... the bodyguard will directly come at the party... no picking me up n all."