Chapter 25. Not now. Not ever.

Beginne am Anfang

"Aww..I missed you too.. honey! Muuaaahh..!!" Neha said with a Muuaaahh noise making some heads turn around in our direction.

Oh god.. that was really embarrassing.. that bastard deserved it!

"Oh god.." Jack said full on embarrassing and blushing. Looking down he take out a chair to sit.

He rarely blush and when he blush it's quite funny.

We all laughed at him making him blush harder.

" Hey.." A unknown voice greeted.

We all looked up to see the owner.

"Hey" Jack responded and nodded to a group of boys.

How does he know them?

" My friend here is going to  throw a party and you all are invited." The main guy said throwing his hand around the boy beside him who was throwing the party.

They looked like juniors.

"Sure man. We'll come." Jack said smirking.

"Cool" He mumbled walking off.

"Whhoo hoo!! Party!" May exclaimed digging her food.

I chuckled softly when I saw Neha's face. Her face was like what just happened. I recognised that look.

" First party?" I asked her.

"Uhmm. Ya. But,I don't think I should come"

"Bull! You're coming that's final!" May stated firmly giving no chance for rejection.

"But,It's n-" Neha started objecting.

"You're coming!!" Three of us said in unison.

Neha looked at us like we plan or something. But gave up and nodded her head weakly.

"Good" I said smirking and earning a glare from Neha.

Neha's POV

I reached home and as usual I was all alone. I was excited about my first party was like a understatement. I was grinning from ear to ear. As I was going upstairs to my room my phone vibrated.

I took it out from my pocket and looked at the caller id. For the first time in history, I picked my brother's call with a big grin.

"Hi" Ankit said.

"Hey"

"You sound happy" He commented.

Oh bro..you have no idea.

After telling my brother, that I'm going for a party. He automatically went to overprotective mode. First,he directly told me not to go. As I was alone this time, like whenever I was going outside someone was always there with. But, I assured him that I have friends with me n all.

Thinking about friends, I wanted to tell Pooja and Ritu about the whole party thing but I can't. I have blocked their numbers  they have exams now.

If I haven't blocked them they would have called me each passing hour. No kidding. They are way too protective than my brothers.

Missing my friends and family, I throw myself on my soft bed and landed on my laundry clothes.

My phone vibrated. Looking at caller id I had a bigger grin on my face and put my phone on speaker.