"How can you think about her when we are kissing?" He asked me

"I think we all know Georgia is amazing."

"Yes she is." I said "But Willie. Georgia told me something and I need to know what you are thinking."

"Go on." I said

"She said you were leaving."
I felt my jaw loosen a little bit but I wasn't that surprised that she said that. Georgia was loved by every single one of us but she never kept her mouth shut about anything, you could read that girl like an open book and when you tell her a secret you might as well be telling the whole world. "Willie are you leaving?"

"You can't get angry with me Benjamin." I tried to pull myself out of his arms.

"Just tell me what the hell you are doing."

"I'm officially leaving the merch group of Asking Alexandria. I was going to tell you but-"

"You can't do this to me Willie." Ben's face turned from gold to a broken structure that could never be fixed

"I'm only trying to not hurt you. I'm only here for so long before I have to go. And I am leaving.. I know you will leave Samantha to be with me but that's not what's suppose to happen. You are only doing that because I'm knocked up with your baby."

"Don't put it that way-" I interrupted him

"I'm leaving this band for good Benjamin Bruce.." I paused "I've been here for so long it's time to just let go."

"Where are you going?" He asked crossing his arms standing up

"I'm going to work with another band."

"What band?" He pulled out a cigarette and lit it.

"We Are Harlot." I watched Ben's eyes widen

"You can't- You are doing exactly what Danny did to me."

"It's not like that Ben." I felt my eyes water

"Don't do this. Please don't leave.." Ben was clenching his fists at his sides and his eyes were just as watery as mine were.

"I can't stay." I got up from the bench and walked over to Ben. I looked into his eyes and pressed my hands on his shoulders "You know it's for the best."

"It's not for the best Willie. Because I know exactly what you are going to do. You are going to leave and never speak to me personally again. You don't want me around because I'm married and you don't want to fuck up my life but don't you see we've already done that. We have already dug our own grave with this one and you cannot run from this problem. I don't want you to keep me away from that baby inside of you or just you. You know we belong together Will-" He took a drag from the cigarette "You know that we do. You and I are just alike."

"Stop it Ben." I say try to go back inside before Ben grabs my hand

"Don't forget about me if you do go. Danny will be happy to see you anyways." He let go of my hand as I go inside.

Ben's POV

How could Willie do this to me? I watched Denis leave Georgia but they both knew they were mean't together this time.. Willie wouldn't stay with me. She was carrying my baby and she was leaving me for Danny's band. All I could was clench my jaw and smoke the rest of the cigarette. I wish she would realize that I would lose everything I had to be with her. Pregnant or not the years spent with her weren't just messing around. It all meant something to me. I loved my wife so much but Willie was one of a kind and I would always love her. Georgia would take over the merch group and she would work really well with Mike and Hannah but not seeing Willie with her loose dirty blonde curls, and those sky blue eyes that sparkled every time I would walk by her before the show and after. I couldn't stop thinking about her. The way she walked, her American accent that stood out from the guys and Georgia. She was not my American average and whether she loved me back or not she needed to know that I wasn't giving up.

I went back inside and took off my shirt and pants and went into the bed room with the couch and wardrobe and found Georgia asleep on the couch. I woke her up.

"Ben!" She yelled grabbing my arm

"I'm sorry for scaring you."

"It's okay." She slurred wiping her eyes moving over on the couch "Here lay down." She patted
I did as she said and I laid down on the couch with Georgia.

"I talked with her." I said aloud

"Let's talk in the morning. For now let's just sleep."

"Good night." I said

"Good night Ben."

and for the rest of the night I dreamed of Willie

So this is a shorter chapter I know but I need your guys opinion. Should I keep going with the WilliexBen idea? It's already a big part of the story and this story isn't supposed to be about Willie or Ben really but I know that it's still a big part and I need to know do you guys like it? If so I will keep it going but if not I will totally switch back to Denis and Georgia but they are quite stable... for now.

I hope you liked this chapter <3 I love you all -Mickey
Pic of the lovely Benjamin Bruce ❤️