(13)

LAST WARPED TOUR DATE 7 shows later

I was standing back stage with Willie and Kenny who were making out on the light box. The past shows were the same pattern just different conversations with each other. Denis hadn't kissed me since the bathroom talk we had for what seemed like so long ago. Since this was our last show we were all going home after this. I was going to Yorkshire with James and we were all parting ways. I would miss Denis so much but he said he would come visit me and I was going to look for my mom when I got back to England. I just hope me leaving the country would be smooth and easy but I'm not legal here nor am I with my guardian.

"We will miss you so much Georgia." Willie said frowning at me

"I'll miss you guys too. Just call me and we can talk or Skype me."

"Are you leaving the country?" Kenny asked

"Yeah, I'm going back home to Yorkshire with James."

"But what about Denis?" Willie asked

"He's going to Ukraine for awhile and that's fine." I said

"You won't go with him?"

"I have to get visas, and my passport when I'm in England so he may just come visit me because he has his forms and such."

"It will work." Kenny said as Willie wrapped her arm around him.

"Of course."

The guys came back stage after the gig and waited a few minutes to play the encore. After they played we were all backstage hugging, crying, and exchanging numbers.

"NOOOOOO!" Ben yelled as he hugged me "I will miss you so so much Georgia."

"I know, I'll come visit you. It's only like 200 miles I think." I hugged him

"So far away.." He mumbled walking to Brandon shaking his hand

"Well this is it." Sam and Cam said to me

"We will be in London with Ben. Please come visit this tour was amazing with you." Sam said

"Aww thanks Sam." I hugged him

"Be safe in Yorkshire, watch James for me." Cameron said hugging me after Sam let go.

I looked for Denis who was hugging Ben. After he let go of Ben they shook hands again. Denis came over to me and hugged me. I would miss these guys. But not being with Denis everyday would gut me.

"I love you so much." He said kissing my neck

"I love you, Denis I can't function without you with me for a few months."

"We can see each other. What about finding your mother?"

"Of course but I'll be with James and I'm sure he will be out with his girlfriend Brandi."

" I'll call you everyday."

I nodded and he kissed me. We were interrupted by James clearing his throat.

"It's my turn to say goodbye."

Denis winked at me and blew a kiss.

That was the last time I would see Denis for months to come. Till October at least.

I watched James and Denis talk back and forth and I had an idea some of it was about me. Once the guys parted. I took a cab with James to the airport.