(9)

Georgia's POV

It was as if my heart had been stepped on a thousand times, I put my trust in him and I thanked him for being there and he goes and sleeps with someone else. I was tempted to ask James to get me back to Yorkshire... to ask him to let me go and stay at his home there since my residency there was always there. I could get deported for living how I'm living. That's what I wanted. I wanted to go back to England and stay there. America had given me nothing but false hope, and a broken heart.

"Georgia." James said to me as we walked to the tour grounds once more and we sat down at one of the picnic tables right next to Riff Raff's set. In which he had just left stage. "You gotta understand that he is drunk he doesn't know what he's doing."

"Would you do that to your girlfriend or, friend who you care about?" I asked wiping my eyes. I felt as if someone was tearing my chest open and stabbing my heart violently with a sharp tool of some sort.

"We are rockstars, it comes along with us." He said

"HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF SOMEONE DID THAT TO YOU?!" I yelled at him

"It wouldn't be okay." He said to me "I know it hurts but it happens. If you truly love him just look past what he did. He is drunk. He does this when he's drunk and when Ben and Sam get girls to come over he just rolls with whatever they have going on. Cam and I act on it sometimes but I can't do it every night like I used to. We all have girls at home and Denis' girl- you are here with us and its just visible to see what he does. Your aware of it now and maybe you can talk it out when we all get sober. "

"I don't know." I said

"About what?" He rubbed my back

"I just don't know anymore." I stared at the engraved wood on the table. Lovers initials engraved here and there. Lyrics from songs of different genres. Love was making me nuts and making me sick to my stomach.

"I want to go home." I said

"L.A.?"

"No, Yorkshire. I want to just live there and do my thing."

"When the tours over with how about I take you to my home there?"

"I would love that but I just can't look at D.." I cried and James pulled me into his chest

"I can talk to him if you want."

"Where am I sleeping tonight?" I asked "I can't even look at him."

"You can sleep in the roadies bus but Brandon might bully you."

"You know what. Nothing else could make this day worse." I nodded to him "I will stay there I'm sure Mandy and Willie won't let him bother me too much."

James nodded to me as he turned his head away from me.

James' POV

She had no clue that Mandy was the one who gave Denis a fucking hand job and he kissed her several times. Mandy was on friendly terms with Georgia.. little did poor Georgia know Mandy has been the bands groupie for years. She had a long fling with Danny for awhile. He left she became a part of the merch group but she regularly sleeps with Ben and Sam. She lied and I was going to fire her.

"James. Can you walk with me to the roadie bus?"

"Sure." I helped her up from the table and held her hand until we got to the roadies' bus which was right next to ours.