(28)

Denis' POV

Sgt. Logan called me yesterday and told me that Georgia was acting strange so I complained to Ben and he bought me a ticket. We had a 3 days off from tour and I was coming here to get her to come with us. When Sgt. Logan picked me up from the airport we rushed to her hotel room and I was extremely worried and also angry at her for not calling me sooner. A man named Curt was escorted from her hotel room when I found her on the other side of the room with a busted nose, a black eye, and a broken arm. I carried her to her rental car and I drove her to the hospital. 

"I am so sorry Denis." She was crying in the passenger seat caressing her arm 

"I'm not angry with you. It's disappointing that you didn't tell me someone was hurting you. I thought we were strong enough to tell each other things."

"I didn't want to worry you." Georgia's head was leaned up against the window, as the GPS told us to take a left and keep driving for 5 more miles. 

"You can't keep cutting me out." I said 

"I am not trying to cut you out." 

"You do this every single time."

"I didn't know he would do this. Things happen and you need to just accept it."

I couldn't believe the attitude Georgia had. Why was she being this way towards me? This wasn't how it was suppose to be between us. "You were being beaten by a middle aged man." I said 

"Shut it Stoff." Georgia's shoulders shook back and forth as if she crying and in fact she was. 

"Fine." I didn't say anything to her and when we reached the hospital I told them what was wrong with her and just left. I wasn't going to stay for something that didn't need me. I have had plenty of girls do this to me. They need me until they push me away. I'll just leave her then. Jake's party was tonight and he was expecting Georgia as Ben's replacement but since Georgia was injured and was acting strange towards me I would go. I took her car and decided to not even tell her where I was going. The more and more I thought about how she treated me made me angry. I came here to take care of her and she was pushing me away and that was totally fine because I wasn't going to wait on her to fix what ever problem she has this time. 

Jake's House (Denis' POV)

"Denis!" I heard Andy from Black Veil Brides yell from the couch sitting next to Juliet Simms, and Ashley Purdy. 

"Hey man!" Jake said pushing Ronnie Radke and Danny Worsnop out of his way 

"Hello." I waved to them 

"So you came instead of Georgia.." Jake asked me ushering me inside of his home 

"Yes, she.. she's not really too good." I laugh awkwardly 

"Denis!" Danny yelled 

"Hey Danny." I said 

"How's Asking treating you?" He left Ronnie with Jacky Vincent, coming over to me 

"Great man. I'm so glad to be in it."

"You are one hell of a fucking singer, I'm glad your with them now." He patted my arm roughly 

"Stoff!" Jake called me into the kitchen 

"What's going on?" I waved to Danny and by passed Ryan Seaman talking with Jeff George from We Are Harlot. 

"Alcohol is in the kegs, food is on that table and whatever is happening now inside isn't the only thing going. The pool in the back is where a few of the others are."