(29)

Georgia's POV

The anticipation was painful to bear. WHO DID SGT. LOGAN CALL? I couldn't think of anyone major that could talk to me to make me change my mind on completely forgetting about Denis. I don't think anyone could change my mind.

I sat up in the hospital bed waiting.. The minutes kept on passing through as well as the nurses and my doctor checking up on me.

In the morning (Georgia's POV)

"Ms. Levchenchov." The blonde nurse knocking on my door loudly. My eyes shot open and she smiled at me "Someone's here to see you."

"Okay." I said rubbing my eyes seeing James come in the room with a huge grin on his face

"Hey Georgia." I smiled at the one person I was actually happy to see.

"James." I smiled at him as he walked over to me

"What have you done to my singer?" He rose his eyebrows at me

"He cares." I said

"Yes he does, you need that."

"Is it real.." I mumbled

"He loves you so much. If you were to know how much that man loves you.. I don't even think you could handle how much. We all know Denis so well and when he loves something he goes for it. He's the lead singer for us and he was doing home covers no less then 5 years ago."
James always knew what to say. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"I can't say Cassells. I have issues. I need my independence."

"You are alone too much. Loneliness consumes you and it's sickening to watch. You cannot do this to Denis. I won't let you. The one person who loves you more than himself.. you cannot push him away like that. It's unfair, and you know it."

"I get that but everything given to me is careless."

"You know he isn't. None of us are. Cam, Sam, Ben and fucking Denis.. we all love you so much and you just don't get it. Why don't you sign those fucking papers and leave this fucking country and come back home with me?"

"I would love to do that but it's not the best idea.."

"Come on Georgia. What's here?"

"I need to go back to the Ukraine after I host my brother's funeral."

"If you go back you cannot cut Denis out like that again. He tried calling and texting you and you never answered."

"He hurt me first." I tried to think of every excuse to back up my thoughts but I knew that James was right. He always was..

"We talked for hours every day since you left us and it never got old but now all of a sudden you decide to cut all of us out. Tell me what this is all about.. Please tell me what the hell is going on through your head."

"Where should I start?" I ask

"Just tell me why you are pushing him away."
After James had asked me to tell him why.. I couldn't tell him why because I didn't know why. I really wish I knew why but I didn't. Doubting Denis was the worst habit I had throughout all of my habits.

"Doubt." I felt the word slip from my tongue and out of my mouth

"You can't doubt the way he feels for you Georgia. Denis day dreams every fucking day about you. There are days where Ben and I are literally taking count of how many times a day Denis spaces out and stares at us as if we know what to do about his daydreaming. The only way to fix it is to make sure we are with him because I of all people know you better than you even know yourself. You love Denis and that will never change." I hugged James before the nurse peaked her head in the door