(20)

Denis' POV

Sam wouldn't leave me alone about the whole thing and I was honestly glad that James wasn't here yet... I made this the way it was and I know somehow I have to fix this whether I forgot completely about her or just loathed for her every night and really worked my ass off even harder on stage for her..

"Denis!" Ben yelled at me as I drug my feet across the tile floor in the kitchen pulling a bottle of whiskey from the cabinet. I popped the top off and took large swigs. No one stopped me because they knew what I was going through, this bottle of Jack was my best friend right now I needed it..

"So I got the list for all the places we are playing this tour.. It's all across Europe and a few shows in Japan." Ben said as Cameron sat on his lap on the couch.

"Let's see it then?" Sam spoke up. He handed me the paper and I let Sam see it. Every show looked normal to me, until I saw that we were going to play in Kiev, Ukraine. That was new.

"Ukraine?" I asked

"I knew you might want to stop at your home for a few days. James made most of these dates with our manager."

"That's kind of him." I said

"James is still in York till this weekend." Cam said

"Why?" Sam asked "That asshole needs to be here."

"I think he's just enjoying his girlfriend before he leaves." Cameron got up from Ben and took the bottle out of my grasp and took a sip from it .

"Damn Denis what the fuck?" He shook the bottle and nothing came out of it.. I was so drunk..

"You drank all of that?" Samantha came from the upstairs looking at me with her hands on her hips.
I nodded to her and Ben laughed.

"Well, guys I'm going to bed." Ben said as he grabbed Samantha and they went upstairs, they both made me sick. Or maybe it was the bottle of Jack I drank. Cameron and Sam took me downstairs and we all sat on the couch. Sam shook his head at me and popped his knuckles.

"Stoff you have to get over this.. it's sickening." Cam said

"I don't know." I shrugged my shoulder rubbing my eyes laying down on the worn brown couch.

"What don't you know?" Sam asked "You need to get laid man. You are acting like a pussy."

"Sort of like Ben when Danny left." Cameron said

"Too raw there." Sam grabbed his chest dramatically

"Don't get me wrong Denis, we all loved Georgia. I'm sure most of us still do like James for example but you cannot tell me that you are this sad about it!" Sam was yelling at me but I was too drunk to completely understand him.

"How about we not yell Sam." Cameron said

"He needs to stop acting like this Cam!" Sam yelled

"Sam." Cameron walked over to Sam and patted his shoulder as Sam hugged him.

"Denis needs time to think this through and puked up most of that whiskey." Cameron and Sam went into the guest room and I'm assuming they fell asleep but I was out of it already..

Denis' Dream POV

It was a dark home I stood in and then all of a sudden a light appeared. A girl's figure appeared.. I stepped closer to the figure. The curves of this body were familiar. The cheekbones, the nose, and the dimples.. Georgia. She was a pure white figure. She looked perfect... not that she was not already but now she was perfectly glowing. Her eye color was enhanced to a pale green color and her brown hair was laying on her shoulders perfectly. I didn't reach for her she just came to me. She placed her hands on my body. I too was a perfectly glowing figure but I had flaws.. my heart that shown through my chest wasn't glowing red as her's was. It was black. When she had reached for me I pushed her away. Her perfectly glowing figure changed color to reality and it showed her crying her eyes out. Tears running down her face like rivers. I walked towards her and began placing my hands on her. I ran my hands over her cheeks to her shoulders to her waist and to her hips. She was still crying.. She refused to touch me..

Denis' POV

I woke up in a drenched sweat panting and praying that I didn't accidentally piss myself in my sleep. And it appears I didn't so I ran to the bathroom and basically puked my guts out from all the drinking I did. I didn't understand why but I wasn't in pain from the breakup, I sort of saw my throw up as my memories with Georgia. Sure I would always love her and maybe we will see each other in the future but it is time to split and move on. James was coming back today and I was excited about that but also nervous because I know he was not just spending time with his girlfriend..
"Stoff!" Sam yelled from the kitchen

"Sam." I said groaning

"You look like a pile of shit." Ben said

"Oh really?" I said "Thanks Ben." I flipped him off as Samantha pushed Sam out of her way. She gave me two aspirin and a glass of water, Georgia used to do this to Ben every day on tour. "Thanks." I took the medicine and eventually Cameron joined us from downstairs and snickered at all of us.

"You Stoff look like-"

"I already told him." Ben stuck his tongue out as Sam laughed at his mobile

"What's so funny?" Cam asked rubbing his eyes

"James sent this hilarious photo."

"Let's see." Ben grabbed the phone and laughed

Ben passed it to Cam who laughed and then to me. It was James and Georgia drawing a penis on his girlfriend Brandi's face. I didn't find it funny like them all I could do was stare at how happy she looked with James.. It made me jealous and sick at the same time.

"James is on the plane here right now." Ben said

"Great then we can kick him in the arse when he gets here for not cooperating." Cam said

"Nah, I'm sure Denis would have gone home if he wouldn't have-" Sam was interrupted by Samantha "You boys should just relax and get ready for tour."

"Good idea." Ben said and Sam followed him upstairs While Cameron was receiving a call. Leaving me with Samantha.

"Denis I wish you luck on tour. Don't let this interfere with your performance."

"Thanks, I'm sure it will not.." I said

Short chapter I know guys.. but I promise that this next one will be up soon.. Love you all I hope you enjoyed this one <3 -mickey