(18)

Georgia's POV

I lost my grip on Denis' hand and I walked to the desk. I didn't know how to form my sentence but when I saw my father get up from the desk he had no hesitation to let me say anything but 'welcome home'.

My father was just as my mother described him but only his hair wasn't dark anymore it was grey and his eyes were just as she described.

"Your mother kept you from me all of these years." was the first thing he said to me, his accent was positively Russian and he was extremely pale. "You look just like her except for the nose, and those teeth of yours."

"I'm Georgia Francis." I said

"Francis-" He cleared his throat and lit his wooden pipe. "That's not my last name, nor hers."

"It's my stepdads I haven't changed it.."

"Your stepdad was a piece of shit." Gavryn shook his head angrily and Denis walked over to me quickly. "Who is this?" He asked changing his tone

"This, Gavryn is my light in this world." I hugged Denis and Gavryn held out his hand

"I'm Denis Shaforostov." Denis said

"Ukrainian?" He smirked

"What gave it away?" he asked laughing.

"You look like someone from my home."

I smiled at Denis and Gavryn who were now talking in a language I couldn't understand. Oh boy this should be fun...

I waved to them. "Georgia you can look around." Gavryn said

It only took me about 10 minutes to stop looking at book I wasn't interested in and leave the store. Something told me Denis and my real dad hit it off more then I did but maybe this was for the best. I just hope that they were talking about something important and not just their country...

I called James.

"Hello" He said

"James. "

"What's up, did you guys make it to Brixton?"

"Yes, and we found him with no problem."

"Your father? You found him?"

"Yeah we did."

"That's great! I'm happy for you! How is he? Is he nice?"

"He's really nice, except I have one problem."

"What's that?"

"Denis and him are speaking a totally different language and I just left."

"So Denis has stolen your dad." He was laughing

"Yes he did and it's not funny! It's mind boggling."

"Just relax, go get some food and just wait for Denis to call you. It's what we do with Ben when he wonders off at venues."

"Your making this worse.." I said

"Just relax! No need to get your trousers all wound up."

"They aren't.." I mumbled

"Georgia if there's one person who knows you better than anyone else it's me now listen here. Denis and your real dad are clearly hitting it off which means they probably are talking about you since they can connect really easy without it being awkward. It's why we connect. Were British and from the same city, we speak similar, and we have the same patterns when we do things. Now Denis and your father just met but didn't you say he's from Ukraine?"