(15)

Georgia's POV

I woke up in my room in James' house. My head hurt so bad when I got up. I was going to go to my old home today and I was hoping James was up for it.

"Good morning." I said to him sitting on the couch

"You got smashed last night." He laughed "I will not take you out like that again and if I do you can only get 2 beers when your with me."

"How bad was it?"

"Awful, I never knew how crazy you could be when you are drunk."

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I'm going to drive to London today."

"We just got back." I said

"It's just touch ups on the new album. I think that Ben, Cam, and Sam are already there at the studio."

"Denis?" I asked

"He's on a plane."

"When you see him could you hug him for me?"

"Sure." James threw his suitcase on the couch

"I think I'm going to go to my old house today." I said

"Brandi can't make it today anyway , she's in America." James said "I left you a couple hundred pounds to go shopping for clothes though."

"I don't want to take that money, I'm already bumming off of your home."

"No, like you said in your drunken haze 'James your my best friend ever.' " His female voice and impression of me was pathetic.

"You are just a jerk." I said

"Yes, I am." He pulled his leather jacket on. "It's a really short flight so I'm just going to take the 30 minute plane ride and leave you the car to go shopping and reminisce."

"That sounds great. Do you need me to drive you to the airport?" I asked

"Yes please." I opened the front door and I for the first time in months drove in a car with the steering wheel on the right side and drove on the left side of the road.

"I can't wait for the fans to hear this new album. We have worked so hard on it I just can't wait to let everyone listen and just know that we are still going strong." He sounded really happy and once we got to the airport I dropped him off and went to the local shopping center. I hadn't really been here since I was at least 12 when I got out of school early before going to my prison I called home I came here just to look at a different atmosphere. I was hungover like crazy and I hadn't really cleaned myself up so I was probably a wreck but I was prepared to buy new clothes and just get myself together. I checked the directory and found a really cool looking store. We didn't really have Hot Topic here like America and if I wanted to go there I would have to go to London.

When I reached the store I picked up a few tank tops, a couple baggy black v necks, and 5 new pairs of black and normal color skinny jeans. All of this was 200 pounds and I still had a ton left.

I rubbed my eyes as I drove back home to James' I got dressed and quickly cleaned my hair tying it in a tight bun. I wore my new pair of blue skinny jeans, my baggy black v-neck and wore Denis' flannel... let's face it I wore it day and night.

I knew my old address and I knew where and how to get in I just hoped it was still for sale so I could look for clues at where my mother might be. The drive wasn't far from James' house it was a few streets over and all the way down into the northern part of York.