Wish 10: Fall in Love. (Final chapter)

Final Chapter

Wish 10: Fall In love.

Jack's P.O.V   

4 Years later.  

I stared at the letter, that had been placed in my hands, ive been here before, but everytime I couldn't read it.  

"Jack baby, please read it" My wife whispered.

I shook my head. "I can't"

She chuckled. "Please baby, youve had this for four years, don't you think Marie want's you to read it" 

I sighed, "I.. haven't seen her in a while, maybe ill go to her grave"

She smiled. "Good idea, she's probally missing you" 

I couldn't help but admire her, she's been here from the start, to help me when I was greiving, when I was sad, she helped me move on from Marie, she helped me fall in love again, and I have Marie to thank for that, if she had not given her the letter, I would have never have met her, I would have never have stopped greiving, she helped me fall in love with Clare.

"I love you" I whispered. 

"I know you do, that's why im your wife, now go and see Marie, and read that letter, oh and say hi from me" She whispered, kissing my cheek.

I smiled, and grabbed the letter, and made my way to the grave yard.

..............................

"Hey Marie" I whispered, putting my hand on the grave stone we now call Marie. "Clare say's hi"

"So I finally decided to read your letter, im sorry about that, I guess I didnt have the guts" I laughed, and opened the letter, making myself comfortable by the stone.

................

Dear Jack,

Knowing you, it's been a few years since I have passed, and you have only just got the guts to open it. 

There's not much I want to say, that you don't already know, but I want to say Thank you, you gave me the best year I could ask for, you even made me fall for you.

I hope by now, you have found someone new, someone to trust, someone to love, or maybe soon. You might have already found a wife and got children, if so, you do not know how happy I am for you, and how proud I am. 

It may not seem like it, but I will be watching over you, for aslong as possible.

Because you,  Jack,  proved to me there was one more wish.

Wish 10: Fall in Love.

So thank you, you will always be in my heart, as I hope I will be in yours somewhere.

Enjoy your life to the full, and never give up.

Keep Smiling.

All My love Jack.

Marie x

...................

I let the tears fall.

"Thank you Marie, you will always be in my heart" I smiled at the image of her watching over me, a beautiful angel.

"Goodbye Marie" I whispered, looking at the sky, as I walk away.

I will always have love for Marie, but I now have a new family, my amazing wife Clare.

And my new baby girl. Anna Marie Hollingdale.

THE END.

...................................

Authors Note:

So this is the end. I might change this chapter in the future.. but for now I like the way it is :) 

I hope you enjoyed reading TheWishList, as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Please VOTE!!!!!! :D For one last time!

All my love 

Coolerthanme xx

P.s.. Could you check out my other stories!!!!! :D hehe xx

Please if you enjoyed reading this story, please please vote and keep it up on the short story list!