Wish 3. Skydiving.

Hello, chapter 3. I love this one just because, i would love to go skydiving if i had the guts and also i love Jack's reaction, he seriously is a wuss at heart :P Enjoy xx

 Wish 3. SkyDiving. 

"Here i made you some scrambled egg, is that okay?" He asked passing me the egg. I nodded and took a mouthful. "Jesus christ, that is disgusting" I chocked, i quickly slapped my hand over my mouth, did i say that out loud. Oops.

I looked over to Jack, to see a frown, "sorry, i just thought i would try and make you something, to be nice, but forget it" He said in a grump. Now i feel bad. "wait, dont take it, ill eat it" He grinned. "Thanks". I placed, it in my mouth on chewing hoping it would suddenly dissapear, after ten minutes of pulling faces, i finished my plate. "Done" I cheered. I looked over to see his eggs still on his plate. "Hey, why havent you ate yours?" He smirked "you were right, they were disgusting, but hey it was funny watching you eat it" I growled at him. "You jerk" I was about to hit him, when i felt a rumble in my tummy, uh-oh. I ran to the bathroom, bringing up the contents of my 'yummy' breakfast.

 I walked out of the bathroom, wiping my mouth, not feeling to good, "sorry about that" He whispered, did he feel bad? Good, he's a jerk.

"No problem, it will die down soon, we need to get going, for wish 3!" He nodded and grabbed his coat. "so what is it?" huh? Oh the wish.

 "Skydiving"

 His face said it all.

Like seriously wasn't i meant to be the scared one, in all of this.

 ..............................

 "Do we have to do this?" He moaned, he looked seriously scared. I nodded trying to hold in the laughter. "Come on" I moaned, grabbing his hand, we decided to do one together, so he could 'keep an eye on me' more like he was too scared to go on his own.

We were now on the plane, getting ready to jump. "sh*t,sh*t,sh*t" He squealed. "I cant do it" He cried out. "Yes you can, please for me" I pleaded, he shook his head "nope, im sorry but no" I really wanted him to do this with me. "how about if i double your money?" He shook his head "triple?" He shook his head, "oh come on, i am paying for this stuff you know, ill give you three hundred and fifty if you do this, please" I pleaded. He seemed to be thinking about it. "Okay, but i swear, if you tell anyone about this, i will find you, and torture you" He moaned. I chuckled, someones happy today.

......................................... 

"Okay ready..1.."

"Ahh Fluck, i cant do this" He screamed.

 "2"

 "Breathe, breathe, breathe, ahh come on Jack be a man" He screamed at his self.

 "3" And we jumped.

 "Holy fried cheese on macoroni!" He screamed. I screamed aswell but with excitement, who thought the jerk was such a wuss.

 I chuckled. "Is it over yet?" He mumbled.

 "Jack, open your eyes" I could feel his arms tighten around my waist. "I dont wanna" I laughed, he was such a child. "Jack, open your eyes" 

 He gasped and started to loosen his grip, we were flying through the sky, i felt so free, so alive. He laughed "this is pretty amazing" he said, i knew he was smiling, so i smiled too.

Today has been amazing.

 "Wait how do we land" He screamed.  I chuckled, "dont worry Jack, jesus your such a wuss" I turned my head to see him smiling , and then he stuck his tongue out. He was so childish, but cute.

 Aw man, i have fell for him. And i have fell hard. And even with that thought i couldnt stop smiling.

 ........................

 Authors Note:

 Hello, so another update :) How awesome am i, i think it may (pwetty please) deserve a vote. :D

 So were on wish 4 next! Next Chapter soon. Im really happy with the reads :) 80 to me is just amazing to me, for it being on for only a couple of days, so thank you soo much!

 Also could you check out my other stories. Thank youu my lovely munchkin!

xx 

Vote

Fan

Comment

<3