Wish 5: Visiting family, with my new boyfriend.

Chapter 6

Wish 5. Visiting Family, with my new boyfriend.

"So is that a yes?" Jack asked again.

 I couldn't speak, i was so nervous, should i tell him about the cancer.

 Its been a week since we kissed and since then weve had alot more, and every single time i couldn't tell him about the cancer. I cant hurt him, and now h asked me to be his girlfriend.

 I wanna be his girlfriend so much but...

Has he changed, is he using me?  

 What will he do about the cancer?

 Will i get hurt? The most important one, i cant get hurt, not now.

 "Please Marie, please? Ill beg?" I chuckled, my decision was already made, i just had to take the risks.

 "Yes" I whispered. "What yes you want me to beg?" He asked confused, i chuckled aagain.

 "No, yes ill be your girlfriend, stupid" His face lit up like a christmas tree and a smile was placed on his face, okay change that a huge grin!

 "Thank you Marie" He screamed picking me up and spinning me around till i was dizzy. "Its okay" I smiled, and joiined my lips to his.

 "So? Next wish?" He asked kissing me again, and laying me on the sofa so i was laying on the top of him, i snuggled in his chest and sighed.

"Meeting family, there's one side here, and another in spain" I explained," were visiting my mums side in France tomorrow and my dads side in spain the day after. He nodded "okay well get some sleep princess" I nodded, he kissed my forehead and wrapped his arm around my chest. And i soon fell asleep.

 .......................................

 "Come on, they will be waiting" I screamed at him. "Coming!" He screamed back chuckling. I stuck my tongue at him, "what were you doing, making the clothes before you put them on" I said giggling.

 "That was lame Maria, really lame" He chuckled, smirking, he leaned over and flicked my nose.

 "But you love my lameness" I said back. Wait? Love, i hope he doesnt take it bad.

 "Yup, i love it very much" I grinned hearing the word, and he kissed my cheek.

 We jumped in the taxi, and got ready to meet my mums family. I just hope they dont know about the cancer. If Jack finds out im doomed.

 .........................................

"Marie, we havent seen you in years" My nan said with a smile on her lips. My nan and grandad lived in france, with my uncle and two cousins. "I know, but im here now" I smiled giving her a small hug.

 I said hello to everyone and introduced jack. We told everyone, that we were dating before we started travelling, so i didnt have to explain everything.

 We decided not to stay long as we were travelling that night, to get to spain. So we stayed for dinner and then said are goodbyes.

"It was lovely seeing you dear, all my love" My nan said. I gave everyone a kiss and a small wave, before taking Jack's hand and walking out.  It was nice to see them again, for all i know it could be the last time.

Tomorrow, dads family. This was going to be fun.

 ....................................

 We were now in spain, standing at the huge door that lead to my huge other family. My dad's mum and dad lived in spain with my six baby cousins and auntie. Fun!

 "Marie, what a pleasant surprise" My auntie screamed as she saw me grabbing me into a hug.

 I chuckled "Ive missed you so much" My aunte Jackie, was like another mum until she moved to spain, now i hardly see her.

 Once again i introduced Jack and eevryone loved him, the cousins wouldnt leave him alone. he was great with kids, i wish i could be a mum.

.....................

 We had been there for a while, when my Auntie dragged me into the kitchen.

 "Marie, your dad told me about the cancer, im really sorry hun" She whispered, a tear going down her face.

 "Its okay Jackie, dont cry"

 "How did Jack take it?" She asked.

 I couldn't speak. "Marie? You have told him right?"

 "I cant, i think i love him Jackie, and how do i tell him"

 "I dont know but you have to Marie"

 "How do i tell him i have CANCER!" I screamed forgetting about everyone next door,  tears falling down.

 Jackie gasped and i turned to see what she was gaping at. Jack stood there, tears in his eyes.

 "You have cancer?"

 ...................................

 Authors Note:

 Bleh. Im tired.

 And its only like 4pm. 

 So he knows. But what will happen. ??

Love u X

Vote

Comment

Fan 

<3