Wish 2. Swim with dolphins

Wish 2. Swim with Dolphins. 

It's been three weeks, since I told Jack about the wishes, and it is now the summer holidays which means, the wishes begin. Wish 2. Swim with dolphins. 

I told Jack to pack some clothes and meet me at the airport at eleven,I just hope he likes dophins.

"Sweety, are you sure about this? I dont want you to ware yourself out?" My mum said, I knew she was worried about me. "Mum it will be fine, i want to do this, and I can trust Jack, if theres any problems I will ring, okay?" She nodded.

"Please take it easy, ill see you soon, remember your medication, love you" She smiled, a tear going down her cheek. "Love you to mama" I whispered kissing her cheek and hopped into the taxi, on my way to the airport.

Jack was waiting outside, with a big duffel bag. "Hey, so where we going?, i dont want to be dragged some where i dont like" He said serioulsy, i passed him the ticket. "Florida? Your taking me to Florida? Oh thank you lord, there is some hot babes in Florida" I rolled my eyes, not even a thank you to me.

"Yes, Florida, and your welcome by the way, but you wont have time for girls Jack, were swimming with Dolphins" His face paled. "Swimming?" He spat out nervously. I couldn't help but chuckle "can you swim Jack?" he nodded strongly "of course i can" I giggled, I could see through it, he was scared.

"Dont worry Jack, ill hold your hand" I winked, how did I get so brave? He just tensed and then nodded, walking inside the airport and getting ready to board are plane.

........................................

"How long have we got?" Jack asked leaning over me, looking out of the window. " er. about half an hour?" I geussed looking at my watch, he moved about "good because im bored", he moaned, taking a bite of his sandwich. Dam this boy can eat for England. I laughed. "wanna play a game?" I asked, pointing at the cards in my bag. He nodded and we began to play a competitive game of snap.

......twenty minutes later.....

 "SNAP!!!!!!!!!!" He sceamed slamming his hand down on top of the cards, catching mine. I laughed, and he stuck his tongue out. "could you please quiet down, and also fasten your seatbelts, we will ready to land soon" Asked the skinny hostess, winking at him before she walked away. What a slut.

After five minutes we landed, and getting ready to get out of the plane. "One sec, ill be right back" He whispered running away. I decided to grab a drink and wait at the benches, by the time i was done, he was on the benches looking at his phone. "Where did you go?" I asked. He chcukled "wouldnt you like to know" He smirked. I just rolled my eyes.

After a while it bugged me, "seriously where did you go?" I moaned while we were in the taxi. He chuckled, "why?" I shrugged, "just wondering" He looked kind of dissapointed. "well for your information, i went and got the girl on the planes number, thought i might aswell hook up with one girl here", he chuckled "and come on she was hot" I rolled my eyes, but my chest hurt, like someone punched me in the heart. Jealousy?

No, i cant like someone, not with this cancer. What if he likes me to? It would hurt him and I. I laughed out loud. Him liking me? "What you laughing at?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "Wouldn't you like to know" I smirked, using his words from earlier. He rolled his eyes and looked out of the window. "This is awesome" He squealed, i laughed and smiled. I was happy he liked it. "Glad you like it" He looked over at me and smiled, not a smirk, a genuine smile. "Yeah thanks" I just nodded and returned the smile.

"Hey Marie, why are you doing these wishes?" I just shook my head. "No questions, or no money I warned" He smirked "Ill get it out of you and some point" I smirked back "you just try".

 .........................................

 By an hour we were at are hotel and unpacking, we were staying in a one room, with a kitchen and living area and two bedrooms. "How long are we staying here?" He asked. "A week, were doing two wishes here in Florida" He nodded, "whats the other one?" He asked closing his case and looking at a tour book. "not telling" I smirked and he chuckled. "fine" He moaned but was still laughing.

"Im going to get something to eat and go bed, is that okay?" He asked, I nooded and smiled. "yeah, im not hungry, so im just going staright to bed, night night" I said.

"Yeah night"

...............................

"WAKE UP!!!!!!!!" I screamed runnign into his room, okay i did not think about that, I opened the door, to see Jack already up, standing, with only shorts on, I blushed a bright red. "I think that failed Marie, seen as im already up, and now your as red as a tomota staring at my amazing body" He smirked and I stuck my tongue out, slowly dragging my eyes, away from his body. Yum.

"Yeah, yeah whatever, hurry up, were swimming with DOLPHINS TODAY!!!!!!!"I screamed the last part dancing about, but then ran out of energy, everything span around the room. I felt a hand  on my back "hey Marie, are you okay?" I nodded, yeah just got dizzy. He laughed and left me be, to catch my breath. I needed to calm down.

.....................................

  "Okay so are you ready?" I asked Jack, he looked over a bit nervous, but nodded. "Hey Jack if you dont want to do this, I can go by myself" He shook his head "no i need the money, and also maybe it would be good to get over the fear" I nodded and took his hand, he oulled away instantly and i felt a frown form on my face, "sorry" i mumbled. He shook his head "no sorry, it was the shock" He took my hand "hey thanks for the support, you wont tell any one about this will you" I smiled at how warm his hand felt in mine, so perfect but i shook the thoughts out. "no your secrets safe with me". I could feel his hands shaking in mine, so i took the first step into the water. Maybe this would change him, he followed and his shaking began to stop, and he began to calm down.

A lady came over and explained everything and soon we were swimming with the dolphins, once in a while, Jack would tense up, but he always reached out for my hand, which made be feel all bubbly inside. I wondered if he would tell me why he had a fear about water, but I didnt want to push him away, so I kept quiet.

I smiled and took his hand gladly, I was constantley smiling.

Would it hurt to have feelings for him? Im sure I will soon find out...

...........................................

 Authors Note:

 Hello, this is a rough copy and i havent read through, so i hope its okay :D

 Please use your mouse and press VOTE! To make me a very happy princess! :D Thanks xx

Vote

Fan

Comment 

<3