Wish 9. Show me you love me.

Wish 9. 

Show me you love me.

Marie. 

"Can i look now"

"No"

"Now?"

 "No"

 "Now?"

"No Marie, wait"

 So this is my last wish, it was just to go to the beach, watch the stars, i ws planning on doing it on my own, but Jack wnated to make it special. My parents are out on the cruise, so Jacks been staying round, and weve got closer than ever before. 

"Now?" 

 "Okay" I took my hands from my eyes, and looked at the sight in front of me, it was beautiful. We were on a hill, alittle from the beach, there was candles on the floor, with a small blanket and a picnic basket. 

 "Its beautiful" I whispered. He grinned and took my hand dragging me down to the blanket on the floor. He set out the food and poured me some drink. 

 "My lady" He said poshly. " I gigglied "why thank you kind sir" 

 We sat for hours chatting, but now we just enjoyed the silence watching the stars. The silence was comfortable as I snuggled into his chest. 

 And hours wen't past.  "Whats the time?" I whispered, truth was I didnt want to leave, I wanted to stay in his arms. "eleven" He chcukled.

 "Want to leave?" He whispered in my ear. I shook my head. "I wanna stay" He nodded.

 "Marie, I love you" I nodded. "I know, I love you too"

 "Im gonna miss you" I whispered. I didnt know why i said, it but it was true, I didnt hva long, I wanted Jack to know how much I love him.

 "Im gonna miss you too baby, atleast we have eachother now"

 "I wanna thank you, for being here with me"

 "My pleasure princess, I love you" 

 I built the courage, I knew I was young, but i didnt havelong and i wanted to show Jack how much I love him, I wanted to have the expeirence before I pass.

 "Show me" I whispered. His eyes went wide and I chuckled.

 "Marie.. i dont" I put my fingers on his lips to make him quiet. 

 "You dont want to?" I asked shyly. He chuckled.

 "Of course I do, you idiot, I just dont know if your ready" He said in a husky voice.

 I chuckled "Jack im dying, im ready, I love you so much, so let me show you, please"

He looked sad at this, but smiled a sad smile.  "You sure" I nodded.

 "Marie, before anything I want to say thank you, for making me a better person, you showed me a better side and for that I love you even more" I smiled.

 "My pleasure" And with that I pulled his lips to mine, and instead of telling me, he showed me how much he loved me.

 ..............................................

 Author's Note:

2 chapters left!

This is a short one. But its mostly just Jack and Maries, main part because the last to will be abit longer :D

So basically its a filler :L 

Love you all, thank you for the reads :)

Please vote!

Vote

Fan

Comment

Like

Love coolerthanme x