Wish 4. Paris with love.

Hello everyone, before you scroll down, please read this!

I want ot thank you all for the reads and votes :D You do not know how happy this has made me x

 So thank youu and keep it up!!! So pleaseee vote!!!! :D

 ..............

  This is alittle different because the beggining is in Jack's P.O.V. Now the only reason im doing this is so you can see how Jacks feeling and that he isnt all Jerk but then it goes back to Maire :P Hope you like :)

Jack P.O.V

 Today is Friday, we arrived in Paris yesterday, much to my disgust, we werent doing anything here but to look around, go on the eiffel tower, and as Marie said i could 'meet some chicks' but much does she know, i dont want any girls, because ive fell for her. Stupid Boy i know.

 But she's so different then the other girls ive met and dated, she's down to earth, calm, and beautiful, not hot, but beautiful. I sigh laughing at how much of a douche im being, theres no way she likes me, or maybe she does? Why ask me to do the wishes with her?

 I count my money she gave me and leave the hotel heading for the shops. Marie left early this morning, as she wanted to go tour, and i didnt so she said i could meet her at dinner at a restaurant. I walked up to the shops, looking in each one but nothing caught my eyes, apart from one thing, a necklace, it was silver with a purple stone placed in the middle, small but perfect. My mind went to Marie. Could i get it for her? I asked how much it was and he put up his fingers. A six and a five? Sixty Five pounds, well as Marie gave me extra money, i did not deserve for the skydiving, i think ill treat her. I smile came to my lips at wondering what she will say. Will she like it?

 ............................

 Mairies p.o.v

 A sigh escapes my lips ad i see Jack, waiting at the restaurant, he looks so handsome. I smile at him and walk in front picking are seats in the restaurant. At firts its awkward but soon we get talking.

 "So Marie, tell me more about yourself, im doing these wishes with you and i dont even know much about you" That makes me frown.

 "Oh well, err.. " Great now i had to talk about the future like i have one. "Er well, i want to be a doctor, i want to beable to help people with illness, because no one deserves to have to go through it, i hvae a dog and a cat, a goldfish and my favourite colour is green, i dont have many hobbies, part from reading and drawing, oh and singing" He smiles. At it was the truth before the cancer i had a dream of curing everyone in the world.

 "Wow, thats amazing, me well, I want to be a, dont laugh, dentist" I had to chuckle, it was so sweet. "Sorry" I laughed. "Theres nothing wrong with you wanting to be a dentist at all" I reasure him. He nods and smirks.

 "Anyway, but my dad wants me to be a footballer, which sucks, anyway, that doesnt matter, er i dont have no pets, my favourite colour is yellow and my hobbies are football, swimming and thats it"

 i smiled, "well i think thats amazing, you should be whatever you want to be" He smiled. "Thanks"

 I was really shocked at his outburst at being a dentist, he seems to trust me which is great.

 The rest of the night went like that chatting and laughing. Im so excited for tomorrow we going to the eiffel tower!

 ...................................................

 Next Day

 "Jesus it high up here" I couldnt help but chuckle. "Your such a wuss you know that Jack" He chuckled and then stuck his tongue at me. We left early this morning to make sure we werent queuing up to get in. And now were near the top of the eiffel tower, i was sp excited to get right to the top. "Come on" Laughed grabbing his hand and dragging his into the lift.

 "Wow" Was all i could say, we were finally at the top and the veiw was amazing. "Yeah wow" I looked at him and realised his eyes were on me. I couldnt help but blush. I smiled and carried on looking at the veiw.

 "Oh Marie, i got you something" Excitement bubbled up inside me. I stared at the hand he held out and saw a beautiful silver necklace with a purple stone. Wow.

 "Aw thank you Jack you didnt have to" I squealed. "Its beautiful" I whispered, while he put it around my neck. It felt like christmas again. He smiled. "Like you" I smiled, and then it registered, did he just say im beautiful?

 "Yes i did say you are beautiful" He chuckled. Aw shoot did i say that out loud. I looked at my feet but felt a hand on my chin pulling my head up. Jack looked into my eyes, his eyes were amazing .

 Great i sound like a love struck girl. "Can i kiss you Marie?" He whispered and without thinking of the consequences my head nodded, forgetting about my brain and listening to my heart, and with that his lips crushed to mine.

Everything flew away, the cancer, the pain, the worry, the lying, just the thought, of the love, i was feeling for Jack and his lips against mine.  

 ....................................

 Authors Note:

 Well there you go my lovelies :)

 So they finally kissed, but..... will she tell Jack the truth. Well you will have to wait for the next chapter :) MWAHAHAH!

 Once again thank you for the reads and loveeeee!!!!

 LOVE YOUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xx

Vote

Fan 

Comment

<3