여섯

Yoongi P.O.V

I could hear Jin yelling at Jungkook. I didn't want him to hurt Jungkook but I couldn't find the strength to get up. I just layed there listening. Why did he do this to me. I could here Jin crying, his yells could probaly be heard from across the street. "He's broken Jungkook you did this don't ever fucken forget that" Jungkook never responded to his questions until now "Mian" and then a heard commotion outside my door. I bolted out of my bed and opened the door a little to see what was happening and I saw Kookie on the floor his lip was bleeding Jin was on top of him trying to throw another punch but Namjoon was holding him back

"DON'T SAY SORRY TO ME YOU FUCKER", Jin struggled to get out of Namjoons hold, and Tae went to Jungkook trying to help him sit up. I couldn't take this."STOP IT HYUNG!" I pushed Taeyang off of Jungkook then I looked at Kookie his lip was bleeding. I got him hurt. It didn't matter how much he hurt me, to see him like that hurt 10x more. I grabbed his arm and pulled him up for a hug. "Please don't push me away Kookie, please don't leave me like my parents did" I whispered in his ear. "You're straight" he whispered. "YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH THAT HURTS. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW BAD I WISH I WAS A GIRL SO I CAN BE THERE BY YOUR SIDE." he pushed me off of him. He took a deep breath. "I love you Yoongi, more than a friend." I stood still letting that sink in. I can't do this.

I pushed my way through the guys and walked out the door leaving Jungkook crying. I can't do this, I won't I'll end up messing him up, just like that BamBam guy did. I made my way to the elevator when Jimin came running towards me "Hyung you can't leave him like that. You guys made him confess. Take responsibility hyung" I pushed the button again hoping the elevator would come faster. I tried to ignore Jimin shaking my shoulder. I needed time to think. I know i feel something for him but I have to be sure about it I can't lead him on like that guy did. I wont hurt him. Finally the elevator door opened. Jimin is still trying to get me to answer him "If you dont want him I'll take him I'll show him what real love is. And I'll show you what you missed out on. I'll be the one who wakes up every morning and is able to look at him and kiss him goodmorning I'll be the one who gets to hug him, hold hands, I'll be the one who get to sleep with him", if he doesn't shut up I'll beat his ass right now. I swear to god I'll kill this basterd. "It'll be my name he'll be moaning in bed. It'll be my touch hes craving and not yours I'll make sure there's no trace that ever loved you left. Tonight I'll fuck him till the point where he won't even remember who the fuck you are, believe me I've been waiting for this moment for a long time", I had enough of this guy, the elevator finally opened "See if I care do whatever you want Jimin." He looked shocked, but that quickly changed to laughter "I wasn't totally serious but now that I know I can I will, make sure not to walk in on us" he let go of the elevator door. You'll never get Kookie he won't fall for you. I just needed to go somewhere quiet so I can think this through.

Jimin P.O.V

I went back to the the dorm with a big smile on my face, I can finally have my Kookie. I admit I'm not in love with him, I actually don't have a crush on him. But lately I want something more than just a fuck buddy and I know the guy I am truley in love with wants nothing serious. He really is an idiot I mean we'd make a cute couple even our fans think so they even gave us a name Ji-Hope (Jimin and Jhope) perfect name. But he doesn't want me so I guess I'll just take Jungkook. I opend Jungkooks door he was curled up in a ball crying his eyes out. Tae was next to him trying to comfort him but it looked like he wasn't succeeding. "Go get some rest Tae, I'll take it from here", he got up "What suga hyung say", I shook my head "nothing I doubt he's coming back tonight so don't wait up", he nodded and headed out "oh yea I forgot I'm going out with Daehyun tonight so if im not back well you know what happened", he winked at me "ew gross I don't want to know about that", he laughed and stuck his tounge out before he closed the door. "Kookie-ah come on Yoongi isn't worth this forget about him Kookie." he turned to face me "don't try anything Jimin I may be heartbroken but that doesn't mean I'll sleep with you." How did I know this would turn out this way "Ouch Kookie that hurt" I put my hand over my heart and pretend to be hurt. "Sorry hyung if you knew what I knew you wouldn't be here" huh whats he going on about. "And what exactly does my sweet Kookie know that I don't huh?" he rolled his eyes "it's a secret you'll find out later" I sat down next to him "fine I won't try to fuck you senseless today. But its gunna come sooner or later and you better stop denying you want this" I pointed at my lower region. "Shutup hyung, can't you just comfort me like a normal person" he crawled next to me and layed his head on my chest, "Kookie in case you haven't noticed I'm not normal" I ran my fingers through his hair. "Ive noticed, I just didn't want to be rude and point it out" this kid, "yah kookie you better start respecting me, or else I'll leave" his grip tightend "don't leave me" he started to cry again. "I won't I promise I'll never leave you" a few moments later he fell asleep. I might as well sleep here too. I took of my pants and threw my shirt to the side. I hugged Kookie and kissed his forehead "I promise things will get better"