다섯

Jungkook P.O.V

I rushed into the restroom trying my hardest not to turn back and hug Yoongi. I can't do this. I don't want to get hurt again... It just hurts so much knowing he'll never see me as more than a friend and I know I'm being selfish by kicking him out of my life but I can't got through a heartbreak again. Especially with Yoongi.

I got into the shower, I can't move I don't want to. I stayed still letting the hot water hit my back. I felt the tears come down, I want nothing more than to go and comfort him but I can't. We just need time away from each other then things will go back to the way they were, when I wasn't in love with him.

BamBam P.O.V

"What the hells your problem Jackson you can't go around throwing people against the wall" I fucking had it with this guy, "I don't want you to get hurt" he mumbled putting his head down. This guy YOUR THE ONE HURTING ME GODDAMMIT. "Jackson I can take care of my self. Stop acting jealous." his head shot up his cheeks were bright red. "I-I'm not j-jealous ok!" he stuterd. "Why do you care if I get hurt. If you don't like me in that way stay out of my sex life and don't go around scaring people", he stood up "And what if I do like you in that way huh!" he covered his mouth right after his whole body started to shake. "Woah hey are you ok Jackson" Mark came in the room. Just then Jackson fell to the floor. "BAMBAM CALL 911 NOW!" Mark shouted at me I pulled out my phone my hands were shaking. My Jackson omg what happened.

Yoongi P.O.V

"Hes kidding, haha hes just joking" I repeated while rocking back and forth. Jin had carried me to my room. He had finally given up on trying to ask what was wrong. He probaly thought I was going crazy. Well I am. I just lost the most important person in my life. It's all my fault. "He's kiddin he's still my friend", I repeated for like the hundredth time. Its all my fault. Everyone I love leaves me. My mom left me, my dad left me, they all leave me. I'm useless, I pushed him away. It's all my fault. He's gone. He doesn't want to be my friend. How can I live without my Kookies love and affection. He doesn't want me to talk to him. He wants to switch rooms. Its all my fault.

Jungkook P.O.V

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO HIM!" Jin yelled at me and pushed me to the floor. I deserve this I made him cry but I can't get hurt again I just can't. "Babe calm down", Namjoon tried to hold him back. "Let me go  Namjoon", he pushed his boyfriend off of him and walked towards me and grabbed me by the coller. "Why what did you do? TELL ME", tears came down onto his cheek. I looked around and saw that they were all crying Jimin crying into Hoseok chest, V sobbing on the floor trying to get Jin to stop. Even Namjoon was crying. I did this. I ruined everything because of my own selfishness. "Do you know how worried sick he was? DO YOU?!?", he countined to yell " he spent all FUCKING NIGHT looking for you, he loves you so much. Tell me what you did." He let go of my and fell on his knees " he's broken Jungkook you did this don't ever fucken forget that", I tried to talk but no words came out nothing came out no tears nothing. I was lifeless without him im nothing. This is hell for both of us. I'd rather go through what I went through with BamBam 100x than see them all like this. Even if it kills me. I've made up my mind. I bent down and kissed Jins cheek. " Mina

Cliffhanger.....