Yoongi P.O.V

I  believe what I just heard, I didn't want to believe it. I don't know why but whoever this BamBam was I wanted to beat the fuck outta him. Why was my Kookie with someone.

Come on Yoongi get a hold of yourself just cuz he's your bestfriend doesn't mean you get to have a say in his sexual life. I still didn't feel right I don't know this guy and the moment I heard him moan Jungkook I wanted to kill him. Fuck whats wrong with me.

"Hyung? Where's Jungkook?", I looked up and saw a very tierd looking Jimin. "Jimin, whose BamBam" Jimin got stiff and stared at me. "Why did he come? Is he with Kookie. Im going to kill that fucking basterd", he slammed his fist on the table. "Who is he?" he sighed in defeat knowing I wouldn't tell him anything until I knew who BamBam was.

"Jungkook was in love with BamBam but he didn't feel the same about Kookie. He didn't want to let BamBam go so he continued to get BamBam to like him. And it worked" he sat down in front of me rubbing his head, "The reason why BamBam didn't want Jungkook was because he was in love with his bestfriend, desprate Jungkook told BamBam to use him to get over that guy, and he took the offer." Jimin seriously looked pissed talking about this, he cares alot about Kookie. And frankly that kinda bothers me. "From what Kookie told me he confessed to BamBam telling him how much he loved him and BamBam rejected him" he got up and started to pace around the kitchen "I had to watch Kookie cry himself to sleep, he was broken, Yoongi. But after all that he went back to BamBam and I had to watch him get hurt all over again." he placed his hands on my shoulder " Yoongi no matter what keep that guy away from Kookie. Knowing Kookie one day with that guy will start the cycle again. I can't watch that happen Yoongi not again." We both turn and see Jungkook come through the front door, looking like hell.

Jimin walked up to him I was about to say something when he hugged Jimin and started to cry. Jimin hugged him back tightly and tried to calm him down. He let go of Kookie and grabbed his face "don't tell me you like him again?", Jungkook nodded and hugged Jimin again crying he was a mess. I hated to see him cry but I didn't know how to cheer him up. " I tried to stop myself but I couldn't Jimin I couldn't and then he told me we shouldn't go foward, I WANTED HIM! Why?", he fell on his knees "WHY CANT HE LOVE ME" I couldn't take this anymore I got on my knees and grabbed his shoulder "HE DOESN'T DESERVE YOUR LOVE KOOKIE, move on, please I can't stand to see you cry." he stopped crying and looked at me shocked then he looked up at Jimin "You told him about BamBam!", Jimin sighed annoyed " I had to ok! He started asking who BamBam was and then he wouldn't tell me how he knew that name so I told him" he stormed off into him and Hoseok's room. " I'm your bestfriend Kookie why didn't you tell me, or am I not your bestfriend anymore" I asked worried about the answer. He turned away "No your not." He got up and headed to the living room, leaving me there on the verge of tears, no I did have tears and they were coming down hard. All I can hear are those 3 words echoing in my head " No your not" he has to be kidding he has to be I got up and headed towards him

"Haha Kookie your funny we're still bestfriends right? Right Kookie?" I choked out. He looked at me with pain in his eyes. "Im sorry I can't go through what I went through with BamBam again", he left again, go through what again what is he talking about. I didn't like this feeling I felt useless, I felt unwanted, my bestfriend just threw me away. I tried to stand up but I couldn't so I just layed on the floor crying my eyes out.