BamBam P.O.V

I watched him fall asleep in my arms, I hated to admit it but I missed his touch I know I broke up with him but what we had was pretty nice, and I just had to go and ruin it, ruin him.

**

Flashback

**

"Hey babe", he hugged be from behind and kissed my neck making me giggle "Hey my Kookie" I turned around and kissed him. A few minutes later it turned into a heated makeout session. He pulled away from me "Bambie I love you" his cheeks turned bright red right when I heard those words my heart sank. "Kookie sweetie I think we should stop seeing each other then" his eyes turned watery "Why BamBam? I know you like Jackson but hes straight and I can make you forget him please just love me back" he started to sob, I hated to see him cry I lifted his chin so he'd look me in the eye "Baby I got with you thinking the same thing but I cant stop liking him and it hurts me so much to think I'll end up hurting you I want you to be happy and be loved, I do love you trust me I do but not in the way you love me" I hugged tight and he ended up crying himself to sleep in my arms.

**

End of flashback

**

A little after that he and I became close friends and he started crushing on Yoongi. At first I got a little jealous but I realized he might have found someone who can make him happy and not hurt him the way I did. But this, this is unbearable and I should know, being in love with a straight guy is the worst possible thing especially when you live with them. I don't want my Kookie going through this im going to have interfer in this. I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep holding Kookie tighter.

Yoongi P.O.V

I couldn't get comfortable I kept tossing and turing I needed my human pillow "Kookie, come here" I waited for a respose but nothing it was extremly quit. "Fuck" I sat up and rubbed my eye I forgot we got into a fight he's probably sleeping on the couch.

I walked out into the living room "Kookie come into the room I can't sleep" It was to dark so grabbed the wall and tried to feel my way to the light switch. "What the hell" Kookie wasn't there I started to panic a little what if he went out and he's lost what if someone took him oh god did he leave because I was mad at at him. "Namjoon!! Jin!" I rushed to there door and knocked like a maniac. My Kookie where is he, I could feel the tears threating to come out. "God Yoongi what is it" Jin came out with a towel around his waist. "Hyung K-kookie he's gone we got into an arguement and he said he was going to sleep on the couch but he's not here. Oh my god what if something happened to him we need to go look for him" Jin let out a long sigh. "This is why I didn't want you guys rooming with each other I know you guys are best friends and all but you guys fight way to much. Ok ok lets call him first maybe he just went for a walk." I tried to calm down my breathing "Yea your right I shouldn't be freaking out so much" I took out my cell and dialed his number

*I'm sorry the number you are trying to reach is not available right now please try again*

I dialed again and again. "Okay Suga stop maybe his phone died, Kookie is a big boy he knows how to take care of himself lets just wait till morning to see if he contacts us or anything." I payed no attention to what he said I needed to know where Kookie was right now. I went to get my shoes and a jacket and headed out. I tried calling some of his friends no one picked up. I swear to god if anything happens to him I'll kill someone.

Jungkook P.O.V

I woke up to the smell of bacon fuck I'm hungry I didnt get a chance to eat yesterday because all we did was practice our new choreograph. I felt a heavy pressure on me I opened my eyes and saw BamBam on top of me and he was just wearing boxers damn he is still hot. "Bambie hey wake up" he looked up and groaned "not yet 10 more minutes" it was always hard to get this kid up I took my phone out fuck its dead "Bambie wheres your charger" he groaned again and got up without opening his eyes he grabbed his charger and gave it to me and went to his original position clinging on to my side.

I only knew of one way to wake this kid up. I slid down so I could be facing him and kissed him. I bit his lip and he moaned. I couldn't take this I pinned him under me and countined to kiss him by this time he was already awake and his hands were all over me. Seems like he hasnt gotten any in a while. I started kissing his neck and sucking on his sweet spot "mmm ah jungkook" fuck I missed that voice I started sucking leaving hickeys all over his torso. I could hear my phone ring but I just left it, but BamBam picked it up I decided to have some fun a started grinding on him earing a few moans "ahh hello mm" haha hes so cute "ahh Jungkook no ahh not there" he dropped the phone completely forgetting about whoever was on the other line. He decieded it was time for his revenge he got down and took of my pants and boxers. He started to tease by licking the tip "gahd BamBam I swear if you dont stop being a tease I'll put it in right now" he giggled "sorry baby but we can't" he's right we cant do this ugh but im so hard. "We are both so hard baby come just this time only" he seemed to be thinking about it but I knew he wouldn't do it so I got my boxers and slippes them back on "Bambam I really did love you and if you could have forgotten about him we would have been happy" I sighed and kissed his cheek "But no and now we are both in love with straight guys"

I grabbed my phone and saw that the call was still going and its was Yoongi on the other line. I hung up quickly and buried my face in the pillow "Ughhh what the hell why me" bambam looked confused "What happened?" I honestly hated my life right now "Yoongi heard everything" Bambams mouth fell open "oh my god im so sorry I should have never answered I'm sorry Kookie." he looked like he was on the verge of tears. I pulled him in for a hug. "Its okay im not blamming you I'll find a way to fix this, but I have to head home now" he nodded and helped me get my stuff,  "thank you Bambam" I left him alone in his room. I was about to walk out when some guy threw me to the wall "What are you doing with BamBam you better not be using him" god this guy was strong "Jackson! Stop thats none of your business leave him alone", the Jackson guy let go of me and I turned to to Bambam "you know I'm so much way hotter than him" his faced turned bright red and Jackson had a confused look "Jungkook OUT NOW!" he pushed me out the door.

Haha that guy totally likes Bambam. At least Bam has a chance. I headed home I cant wait to hear from them especially Jimin he'll probably yell the most. Ugh can't wait.