Qustions?

Dylan's POV
......maybe if I try hard enough I'll sink into the couches abyss
Henry's POV
Maybe if I don't look this will all just GO AWAY! Gahhh how do I unsee this?!
Delilah's POV
Run faster. Run harder.

Henry's POV
Holy f*ck! Holy f*ck! I do not want to be seeing this! I slap my hands over my eyes and turn my back on my brother's......activities with Basil.

Breathing heavily I wonder what I should do now? Ahhh even with my eyes closed I can still see it! Why here? Why now? Why on the couch? Mom would be so f*cking pissed at those two little dumb asses!

"Stop! Whatever the hell you are doing, right f*cking now!" I scream to them with my back still turned. There's a sudden thunk on the floor and someone whimpers.

Taking a giant gulp of air I force myself around and whip my hands off my eyes. Basil sits on the ground rubbing his back and Dylan sits up straight and stares at me wide eyed with fear."Get on the f*cking sex couch!"I bark at Basil. Quickly he scrambles up onto the seat and sits far away from Dylan with his back up straight. Good choice kid.

"What the hell were you two dumb asses thinking? What if mom had come home, or dad.....or DELILAH? By god she would have f*cking ripped you to shreds and fed Basil to the dog." I shout"Well? Are either of you gonna say anything?"

Both sets of eyes stare blankly at me."WELL?" I shout again.

"We....weren't thinking?" Dylan says tentatively, more as a question really.

"No. You weren't." I say sternly.

"We didn't think you were home..."Basil chips in. I glare at him until he closes his mouth. Damn these kids. I'm his older brother not his dad. This f*cking blows. Sighing I flip down on the floor and sit criss cross apple sauce. Today has just been such a horrible day, and now this pile of sh*t. First Geranium disappears and then he acts all weird around me and when we went to his house after school he had such an anger fit for no particular reason that Nettle ran from the house and still wasn't back when I left.

"Well, I was at Geranium's, but he's been acting strange today so I left. If I had known that you two were gonna screw though I would have stayed anyway." When they say nothing I look up. Basil is giving Dylan a questioning gaze while Dylan just appears to be looking at his boyfriend with a knowing look. What's going on here?

"What?" I ask. No response."What is it that you two know?" I growl.

Dylan looks close to panic so Basil answers."He's probably just stressed about Nettle and such." he says all intelligently. Nerd.

"I don't know. He seemed pretty damn upset. He even managed to scare Nettle off with one of his fits." I say narrowing my eyebrows.

Dylan shifts in his seat. I'm gonna hope that's because he's nervous and not still because of his and Basil's previous session. Ew. Basil shrugs it off casually and says he doesn't know what else to tell me.

Sighing I say,"I just wish the big oaf would talk to me. He hasn't been this pissed since that girl turned him down at the end of last year? Do you remember that Dylan?"I ask casually. Last year was the time he was in such a bad fit I gained a slight scar from the event.

Dylan just nodded his head hesitantly. For some reason I don't think he likes my friends. Wonder why? It's not like their ever mean to him. Right? I mean Geranium may be an ass to me but he would never mess with my family. Not after I beat him up two years ago when he wouldn't stop flirting with Delilah. Of course Delilah couldn't have cared less about what Geranium did, but I do. Delilah is way to good for anyone like Geranium.