If One Falls, We All Fall

Começar do início

"He does have a point." Niall nodded.

"Ha-huh." Hannah agreed.

"You wouldnt stop talking about her. And we'd try to change the subject but you'd refer back to Millie. Like when Harry was on about going to see his dad for Pesach or whatever its called, you'd just be like 'Millie doesnt have a dad'. And like when we were skyping to JustinBieber you'd be all like 'I wish Millie was here. She likes Justin. Your gonna have to meet her Justin. Shes like the best person ever.' And like when y-" Zayn mimicked Liam.

"I wasnt like that." Liam stated.

"Yeh you were." Niall, Zayn and Hannah chorused.

"Who we talking about?" Harry said, appearing out of no where. He slid into the chair next to Hannah and Louis joined us, sitting next to Niall.

"Liam." Zayn replied to Harry.

"Ohhh." Louis and Harry said, nodding slightly. We were silent for a bit and i played with my thumbs, staring down at my lap.

"Why are we talking about Liam?" Louis asked.

"We're talking about how much Liam has been talking about Millie." Hannah told Louis, looking at him. Louis nodded.

"A lot." Harry said randomly, nodding.

"Huh?" Niall asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Your on about how much Liam has been talking about Millie. And i said a lot." Harry told us.

"Oh right. Okay then." Niall nodded, falling back into his daze.

"Anyway, technically speaking, we werent actually on about how much i've apparently talked about Millie. We were on about Zayn having a girlfriend." Liam stated. I nodded and looked at Zayn. Infact, everyone looked at Zayn.

"Zayn has a girlfriend?" Harry asked.

"Ha-huh." I nodded.

"Ooo." Harry cooed. Louis wolfwhistled, causing him to get a death stare from Zayn.

"I hate you guys." Zayn said, he slumped into his chair and crossed his arms.

"Thats a lie." Liam said, turning to Zayn.

Harry leaned back in his chair, balancing the chair on two legs. He stretched his arms out and placed them behind his head, rocking back and forth.

"He's going to fall in..." I began.

"3.." Niall said.

"2..." Ellie carried on.

"1.. And cue the laughter." I finished. Harry fell to the floor with a great thud as the chair fell over. He slid across the floor on his bum and into the wall. I began laughing really loudly and so did the others. Tons of people rushed over to our table and began laughing and pointing at Harry and taking photos of him on the floor.

I nudged Liam and he looked at me back. I bit my lip and he half smiled. I began to feel really bad about Harry falling and the fact he was now being photographed and stuff. There was no doubt about this going on the internet. I hopped off my chair and walked over to Harry, offering him my hand. When he grabbed it, i winked at him and i hoped he knew what i was hinting at. He yanked on my arm but instead of pulling him up i fell over purposely and landed on top of him. Liam pretended to fall off his chair and onto the floor. Niall got up off his chair and pretended to slip. Zayn and Louis looked at each other, shrugged and fell off there chairs. I sat on the floor, waiting for Hannah and Ellie to join in but they just sat there. I crawled under the table and turned my head to look at Niall who was staring at me.

"You better not be staring at my butt." I hissed. I turned back round and wiggled over to where Ellie was sat. I tugged at her ankles and she instantly fell off her chair in shock. I turned to where Hannah was sitting and i grabbed onto her ankles trying to pull her off. Except she wouldnt budge. I sighed and yanked her ankles again. I could feel her moving in my grip and i thought she was falling off her chair but instead i recieved a kick to the face and she remained seated. I rubbed my nose and crawled out from under the table. "Hannah, that hurts like bitch." I whined, glaring at her.

I crawled across the floor of Costa and slumped next to Harry. "What was all this about?" He asked.

"If one falls, so do the others. If one gets embarrassed, all the others save him. If one goes on the internet, we all go on the internet." I told him. He smiled at me.

"You'd be a really good girlfriend." He smiled at me, making sure Hannah heard. Hannah glared at him. "Whaaaaat?" Harry asked.

"Dont matter."

"Its your fault for not saving me from embarrassment. Millie literally saved my life and what did you do!? You sat and laughed." Harry told her.

"And laughed." Niall nodded.

"And laughed." Louis agreed.

"You laughed a lot." Liam said, nodding.

"My point exactly!" Harry said, throwing his arms in the air.

"Yeh but you know i love you. And you have to admit, that was funny." Hannah stated, laughing. Harry smiled at her and shook his head, whacking my in the face with his curls.

"If you dont stop whacking me in the face with your hair, i swear to god i will straighten it, burn it and cut it all off before selling it to the public." I told him, raising an eyebrow. He pulled himself off of the floor and made sure he was as far away as possible from me.

I got back up and offered Liam a hand, he took it and i pulled him up off of the floor. I turned to Zayn and grabbed his wrist, pulling him up. I grabbed one of Louis's hand and Zayn grabbed the other, we yanked him up and Zayn gave him a man hug and patted him on the back. I glanced over at Niall who was giving me a cheesy grin and had his hands up in the air. I shrugged and walked over to Ellie who was standing up and dusting herself off. I grabbed my bag off the floor and hers as well and handed it to hair. I slung mine of my shoulder and stood behind my chair and watched the crowd who were once stood laughing at us descend.

"Where we going now?" Liam asked.

"Back to mine?" Hannah suggested. I nodded.

"And then can we actually do something interesting?" Niall asked as he got off the floor.

"We have done something interesting." I told him.

"Like what? Sit in Costa for the best of 3 hours? Yeh. Thats so interesting." Niall said jokingly.

"Well what would you like to do Mr.I'mNeverHappyWithWhatsHappening?" I asked, smirking.

"His names Niall." Louis told me. I rolled my eyes. Liam began walking towards the door and he pushed it open, holding it for us. I followed him and slipped through the door into the warm sun. I waited as all the others came out of the door and we began to walk up the street, dodging the puddles that had been left from the rain earlier. We all reached Hannah's car and we stood around it, circling it.

"We'll meet you at Hannah's. And then we can decide what we can do tonight." I told Louis, Zayn, Harry and Liam. They nodded in agreement and Hannah, Niall and Ellie climbed inside the red car. Liam opened his arms out, gesturing for a hug. I walked forward and wrapped my arms around his waist, giving him a little cuddle.

"Come on Liam, you'll see your girlfriend again soon." Louis nodded.

"She's not my girlfriend." Liam told him.

"Course not." Zayn joked, winking. Liam rolled his eyes.

"See you in a few." I told him smiling. I pulled away and pulled the passenger side car door open and hopped in, slamming the door shut behind me.