Chapter 19- Your Heart No Longer Pledge Alligence To Me

SHAWN POV

"Mom, how did you get here?....When was this all planned?" She asked rushing up towards her mama.

"Jay wanted to do something after everything that went down and his family hadn't seen us in a while. So I thought it would be good." Tina said hugging her. "Bey, you gotta wash your hair, you can't be hugging people with your hair smelling like this." She continued.

"Mama...Stop...Thats embarrassing." Bey said under her breath before walking back towards me.

"Okay, let me go so see how things are going with the food." Mama Tina said before departing.

"Jay? The yacht is moving? Where are we going?" She asked moving towards me.

''Relax babe. Its a weekend cruise. Four days. I even made sure to get your laptop so anytime after I've finish you and your body, you can go check your laptop." I said pulling her into me as I swirl my mouth against her neck.

"And our clothing?" She asked.

"In the duffle bag. I made sure select all my favorite bikini that you wear so well and as for underwears, well for night time they wont be needed." I said causing her to giggle.

"I love you." She said smashing her lips on mines.

She placed her hands against my stomach spreading them on bothsides as she moved them around to my back.

"Eh-em." We heard as someone interrupted our kiss once again. This time it was my mama and grandmother.

"Hey Ma; hey granny. Whats up?" I asked feeling irriated

"We came to see my future daughter-in-law who've been hiding away from me." My mama said causing Beyonce to blush.

"I'm sorry!" She squealed walking over to embrace them in a hug.

I watched as my mama and Beyonce talked back and forth until Mama Tina came out and told my mama she could finish up in the kitchen.

"Jay?" Bey said breaking me from my stare.

"Uh...?" I answered.

"Lets go to our room baby!" She said stretching for my hands.

"What do you have up your sleeves baby?" She asked as we walked hand in hand towards the upper deck.

"Why does it have to be something big?" I answered looking away from her.

"Jay?" She asked stopping in her tracks. She starred at me for a minute before her eyes expanded. "Hov, No, please tell me your not thinking about-" She started nervously.

"Proposing. Bey, we still got alot to talk about before that happens." I said breaking her mind from worries. She let out a sigh of relieve sounding a lot lighter.

We continued walking up to our room as my mind started to wonder. I brought her here to spend a few days with her family and mines before she left for LA. We entered the room and immediately she fell the love. The window in the room was wide and low just like I hope because Bey was a sucker to the water. So seeing the ocean while laying down in bed was like a dream come true for her.

"Should we get ready for dinner?" She asked breaking the long silence.

''Yea.'' I responded collecting my clothes and heading into the bathroom.

I quickly shut the door and locked it before running the shower water. The point of the trip was for us to be away from any sort of work or trouble so we could talk about our future. Its been almost 6 years since she and I started dating. For Christ-Sake we lived together; so I was kind of puzzled as into why being engaged was so scary for her.

I stepped in the shower letting the water drain down my body quinching the tension that was inside of me. The rattling on the door broke my conscious and I knew she was wondering whats going on.

"I'll be out in a minute." I said forcefully.

The fact that she was terrified by the thought of a proposal let me no that this trip wasn't going the way I intended.

"You're okay Jay?" She asked as I stepped out the bathroom.

"Fine, you should hurry up." I said walking past her and sitting on the bed.

"Okay!" She replied slowly and confused before taking a shower.

I quickly got ready trying to avoid any arguments because not only was she pissing me of about avoiding marriage but she was walking around like it was okay.

"Jay? What should I wear." She asked coming out the bathroom swinging her towel of exposing her lace lingere.

"Whatever you want." I answered picking up my cellphone and leaving.

Our relationship always hit a hard road due to the marriage and kids comments and arguments. I honestly thought we were past the bullshit for once but I guess we weren't. If Bey and I had to be on this boat around our families for four days, she and I needed to find common ground and not get everyones' hope up regarding us and our next step.

I walked out the room and headed down towards my friend Ty and his kid. I always counted on kids to make me happy and everytime I saw one I wished I had one. Even if it wasn't with Beyonce, because I wasn't sure if any would come anytime soon.

"I swear he gets excited everytime he sees you." Ty said as I handed for his son.

"I love kids man. This one just makes me wanna have one." I said smiling as I held River in my hands.

"I'm guessing Bey not bending about kids uh?" He asked.

"As always. We've been at the same thing for 3 years now. And its still like a new wound every time something that could lead to the kids or marriage talk comes up; she looks at me like she's seen a fucking ghost when I expressed myself." I said bitterly.

"Maybe she needs time." Ty replied.

"Time? I've been giving her time and more space in the past years more than ever. She just needs to let me know what she's into. Don't have me stringing along and then your ass decides to push out and do your own shit." I said

"Jay she aint going no where. She probably feels to young." Ty stated.

"But I'm the one getting old. I am not going to have the same amount of sperm I had 3 years ago for when she decides she want kids. Sometimes she can just be selfish and it irriates the fuck out of me." I ssid getting angrily.

"Jay?" Ty said.

"What?" I answered loudly

"She's behind you." Ty said softly as he handed for his son.

"Bey." I answered feeling awful.

I spinned around coming face to face with Beyonce. She held her lips tightly for a second before releasing her tongue and licking them. I dropped my head as I looked into her eyes. I could tell she was fighting to keep her composure but was losing as tears escaped her eyes.