Chapter 7- Green Light

"Look here Solange if you wanna play the blame game come on, let me let you have it." I said annoyed by this petty shit she always pull.

"You are the fault of this. You wanna go out there have big dreams and cause mom and dad not be around to grow me up. So yes you are to be blamed Bitch."

"What you needed them to do? Teach you how to keep your legs shut? Teach you how to wait until marriage? Teach you how to not have sex with the first guy who utters "I Love You"?. Because if you think mama taught me that and thats why after years with a well trained man that I don't have a kid then think again. I don't need to be taught things I already see. No one needs to tell you over and over again the causes of unprotected sex Solange. You a damn grown girl. You have got to much examples around you, from your friends, from tv for you to not know right and wrong." I yelled at her pointing my fingers in her face.

"Don't act so fucking pure around me Bey. You've been fucking that man since you got of age. So don't talk to me about examples and learning for myself. The only reason you probably ain't got a kid is cause he don't want one with your ass." She yelled.

"Even if he did I know my worth, I know what I want. I knew what life had to offer and unlike you I took advantage of that. You did what you did because you wanted you. No one forced a dick down your pussy. No one shoved cum up your vagina. You allowed it. Now you wanna take cheap shots? I am sure as hell the best sex between anyone in this family is between me and mines and when I wanted it from him I made that decision on my own and when I did I made sure I was protected. You didn't. You wanted a few pleasures that brought unto you permanent regrets so don't come at me side ways with the bullshit." I responded.

"If you were in anyways the right kind of fucking sister you would've help me. Not sit back and watch dad and mom-"

"Dad and mom do what?" I interrupted. "Give you a big wedding? Cause the last time I checked it was my money who did that. Their idea but I did that. Give you a home? Oh sweetie I did that. Give you car? I did that. There are many things I did for you and this family and what do I get? Uh? You and Kelly teaming up behind my back. Dad and you guys bashing my life, my relationship trying to get the media to buy into shit. Thats what you've guys done. So don't come with the petty shit. You are here in NYC with a job because of the man you all don't like." I remind her.

"So what the fuck you want? Praises? Cause I don't think you deserve them. Everyone did alot for your ass. We gave up alot. We put on fake smiles and talk about you like we like you for the cameras. So if you wanna know why the public might like you its because of our words. We did that!" She refuted.

"Solange I did enough for you guys!" I yelled. "I sacrifice alot. I have put up with alot for you all! You guys have done nothing but stab me in the back time after time. Disrespected me, my relationship and my sanity and when everyone in this family needs help they don't call Dad.. They call me. Mom and Dad are here in NYC but instead of calling them you called me. So cut the shit." I yelled as I started to grow emotional.

"You should! That should be your priority. This family. This should be where you invest your money and time not in some man and trying to build a family with him. You are selfish. You caused us to be in an uproar and disconnect. You and your ass." She yelled. "Get out my house!"

I watched as she threw her clothes in the dirty clothes hamper and then removed the comforter down to the foot stool of the bed.

"Get out my house." She yelled one last time.

I dropped the last pieces of Daniel clothing into a dirty clothes hamper before exiting her room. I open her door, closed it lightly and entered downstairs into the living room where Hov x Julez were.