Only, they weren't the heels the strawberry blonde bought. Those heels were in the trash bin outside the warehouse, whilst the ones Rachel had chosen to wear were much more comfortable (and painful, for whomever she decided to kick). Block heeled, platform ankle boots; ones she only wore for two reasons. A) she wanted to look like a badass, or B) she was going to kick the shit out of someone or something, and with a homicidal lizard crawling around in the darkness, the latter was seeming like a far more adequate choice.

With the heel dilemma quickly resolved, Rachel had only one last task at hand before she was off to Lydia's party for a quick hello. Whilst standing in line to buy the birthday girl's gift, the brunette had remembered a rather humorous conversation between her & a particular blonde, one in which she'd mentioned bringing a reflective surface to her on the full moon. Seeing as though she still held a deep hatred for Erica, Rachel went ahead & bought a little compact mirror; and being that her rage had yet to deteriorate, the aforementioned mirror was currently held behind her back as she descended down the stairs within the warehouse.

Rachel could instantly tell by the various lights illuminating the old, subway train car, which she took notice of as soon as her feet hit the floor, that her brother had already begun the process of chaining everyone up. A small smile formed on Rachel's lips, knowing that if Erica was in chains, she wouldn't be able to murder her for actually bringing the mirror. The aforementioned smile only widened as the brunette neared the small room, giving her more sight of the blonde in the back with blood running over her face.

The headband.

Rachel remembered it from years ago, when she'd been the one crying in agony as the metal was screwed into her head on a full moon, in attempt to reduce her pain tolerance. It was effective, but consequential as it often made her significantly more aggressive. Nonetheless, Rachel couldn't find enough compassion within her to feel bad for Erica; especially not after all the teen wolf had done. To her surprise, she even noticed a part of her mind secretly wishing she'd been the one who got to tighten the screws.

"Everything okay?" Rachel questioned as she stepping inside the train car, her tone geniune with concern for her brother. She could hate Derek for as long as they lived, and he could continue to hate her, too, but Rachel forced herself to set it all aside on the full moon. If he needed her, she'd be there as fast as she possibly could, because no matter what, they were family.

"Everything's fine." Derek responded in a monotone voice, shooting a quick glance & nod her way before returning his attention back to Isaac; who was still in the process of being chained to one of the old, ratty seats.

The brunette nodded once, quickly opting to tuck the compact mirror into her back pocket as she noticed Erica in the back, already on the verge of shifting. Making her angry this early on would only make the night worse for Derek- Rachel would have plenty of other opportunities to piss her off, but right now, she had to take into consideration the backlash her "joke" would cause.

"If you want to go get a water or something, I can stay with them." Rachel suggested, only earning a blank stare in response from her brother (along with a few bitchy remarks from Erica, which Rachel would really rather not mention). "I wanted to talk to Isaac for a minute before I leave, anyways, so it's fine. Go."

Derek sighed, choosing not to question exactly why she needed to speak with his beta as he brushed past her & exited the train car. Rachel listened, to the sound of footsteps, only taking a seat in the booth adjacent to the one Isaac was sitting in once she heard the noise fade away.

"What is it?" The teen wolf questioned, seeming relatively calm in comparison to the two betas at the back. They looked as though they were ready to lose it any second, whilst Isaac looked normal (as normal as a werewolf on the full moon could possibly be).