Blake to Krungy : I’m sorry, nabigla ako.

Nicolle to Zelle : “ I shouldn’t have said that.”

Zelle to Nicolle : Eh, ikaw sinabi mo ba na gusto mo din siya?

Blake to Krungy : Nope, wala siyang sinasabi na gusto niya ako.

Krungy to Blake : Eh, sinong gusto niya? Imposible naman kasing wala no!

Blake to Krungy :Basta! Tanungin mo siya. Saka kung alam ko man, hindi ko naman sasabihin sayo no!

Zelle to Nicolle :Bakit nga ba kasi ginawa niyo yung deal na yon?

Krungy to Blake : Eh bakit ba kasi kayo nagdeal? Napaka stupid niyo!

Nicolle to Zelle : He knows I like Andrew.

Blake to Krungy :Tutulungan niya ako kay Tracy.

Krungy to Blake : Get a picture. Tracy or Nicolle?

Zelle to Nicolle : Sino ba talagang mas gusto mo, si Andrew o si Blake?

Blake to Krungy : Ewan!

Nicolle to Zelle : I don’t know!

Zelle to Nicolle : So, may balak kang sabihin sa kanya?

Nicolle to Zelle : I don’t know!

Krungy to Blake :Tingin mo ba may gusto din siya sayo?

Blake to Krungy : Ewan!

Nicolle to Zelle : Please, don’t tell him.

Krungy to Blake : ‘Wag mong sabihin sa kanila. Pagka ‘yan kumalat, humanda ka sakin! Yung motorbike ko nga—

Zelle to Nicolle: You know what?

Nicolle to Zelle: What?

Krungy to Blake: You both suck!

Blake to Krungy : I know.

Nicolle to Zelle : Shit.

Blake to Krungy : Shit.

Krungy to Blake : Yeah, shit.

Zelle to Nicolle : Yep, shit. 

NICOLLE’S POV  

So after my talk with Zelle this morning, Blake picked me up from the unit. Oh great, this ‘moving-on’ stage will be a lot harder with Blake being around me and making me smile with all his boyfriend-ish attitude. I asked Zelle to ride with us but she didn’t want to. She said we should spend some time together which really meant I should confess to Blake too.

Don’t you just love cousins?

We just chatted through the whole drive about random stuffs which was really uncomfortable, to be honest. We were both trying to avoid opening the topic about yesterday. Oh no, we wouldn’t want the day to start with awkwardness. I turned the radio on to put some noise and get away from talking to Blake. And that was a great idea, I should say, since Blake shut his mouth up right after the radio was turned on.

When we got off the car, as expected, people’s eyes were hooked on us. We walked together through the hallways and people (girls mostly) just cannot zip it. They all shot daggers at me. People really hate me that much, huh?