Unplanned Date with my husband

Recap: Jannat and Shaheer got married.

Chap 12. Unplanned date with my husband!

Waking up in the early early morning out of thirst is annoying! Whenever it happens, you just lay down for a couple of minutes and think, 'getting up is worthy, or not?'

However, after letting my mind and heart fighting for a while, I woke up in the early morning, before sunrise.

Ahh, I don't want to leave the bed. Shaheer's hands were protectively wrapped around me.

If I wanted, I could leave the bed. His steady low breath told me that he was sleeping.

I tried to remove his hands from my waist, but with a jerk he got up, balancing his weight on his elbow, with panic in his voice, he asked, "What.. What happened?"

"Nothing Shehry, relax! I just wanted to drink water." I told him calmly.

"Oh!" With that he laid back calmly, and removed his hand, allowing me to leave.

I got up and left the room to make my way to the kitchen. I took the glass from the cabinet, water bottle from the fridge, drank water, and went back to the room.

I crawled to him on the bed and he instantly wrapped his hands around me. My cheeks resting on his chest. For a couple of minutes, I didn't speak, but this close proximity was suffocating me, as there was no room for me to breathe.

I tried to push him, "Shehry, I can't breathe. Move back!"

He chuckled a bit and said, "Okay, give your back to me." Saying this, he loosened his grip and I turned around, and he pulled me into him again; my back having a firm connection with his chest.

"You know, what is the best part of the morning?" He asked, his voice sleepy.

"Watch rising sun?" I guessed, my words sounding more like a Question.

"Tch, No! To wake up having you in my arms!" His words made me smile. "By the way, Is watching the rising sun your morning fantasy?"

"Yeah!" I reluctantly replied, with slight guilt. I make his morning perfect! He must be expecting the same answer from me! Idiot Jannat!

He sat up, "okay! Then get up."

Is he frustrated?

I blinked a couple of times, to think about next. But, thankfully, he cut me in saying, "How about watching the sunrise at the seaside?" I just blinked. "Hurry up, or else we will miss it." He said as he left the bed

"Are we? Will you take me to the seaside at this hour?" I asked excitedly and to which he replied by bowing a little, "yes madam"

A smile appeared on my face, and I got up hurriedly and ran to the washroom. After brushing my teeth and washing my face, I slid into black jeans and a white plain shirt, that reached mid-thigh. Oh how much I love plain whites!

After that, I brushed my hair in front of the mirror. Meanwhile, Shaheer changed.

It was around 3:30 in the morning when we left the house. He opened the door of the car for me, and I sat in thanking him. He climbed to his side and played his playlist, after igniting the engine.

My head turned to him as some gibberish lyrics hit my eardrums. "What language is that?!"

"Korean! Please don't tell me you don't know BlackPink!"

"Ehhh" I was clueless.

He was surprised and reacted as if I've told him that I don't know how to breathe. I chucked mentally at this thought.