Arrival

"Lucifer. You are so handsome!" Ella said as we cuddled in the back of a SCP soldier transport truck. We were alone, except for the driver. We cuddled for a good hour before we arrived. The pups had their mighty crystals with them. 

     We entered Site-19. I had my trusty sword, Grimwraith, drawn. I led the pups down the halls of this place. We then went up a flight of stairs before running into my favorite SCP: SCP-999, the tickle monster. 

     "What is that thing?" Skye asked me. 999 went up to her and petted her using its gelatinous... goo arms. 

     "That is SCP-999. He is a blob of goo. If made contact with, the person who made contact will receive higher levels of dopamine." I responded, getting petted by 999. Chase then went up to it. SCP-999 patted him on the head as well. Marshall and Everest went up next. Everyone got a chance to get petted by it. 

     We then headed down the hall. I explained the most memorable SCP: 096, 682, 343, 035, 076, 173, 049, etcetera. 

     "Awe! A kitty!" Rubble exclaimed, spotting a grey tabby cat.

     "That is SCP-529, Josie the half cat." I responded as the cat went around the corner. The PAW Patrol was shocked when they saw 529 only had a front side. Chase started sneezing profoundly. I walked over to her, but she ran off. The pups followed me as I entered a room. I saw my compadre SCP-343, or God, sitting down reading a book.

     "Hello Lucifer. Lovely day today, is it not?" 343 spoke to me, putting his book down. "I see you have a girlfriend." 

     "Yeah, life is going good." I replied. I called Ryder and told him to sit down. They then started talking, so I left. We ventured into the heart of Site-19 when a siren rang.

     "ALL UNITS TO SECOND FLOOR! I REPEAT, ALL UNITS TO THE SECOND FLOOR! SCP-096 HAS BREACHED CONTAINMENT!"

     "We have to get out of here! SCP-096 is way too dangerous to mess with." 

     "I'll help you." Chase spoke, stepping forward. "I can use my mighty powers to help."

     "Are you sure about this!?" Skye asked the German Shepherd, scared of what he is facing.

     "She has a point. Are you really willing to give your life for the Foundation?"

     "Marshall, get them out of here. Now!" Chase commanded. Marshall obeyed, and Chase activated his mighty powers. "Wish I could charge up."

     "What do you mean by that?"

     "When two mighty pups high paw each other, they charge up and get additional powers."

     "Let's do it!" I said as I activated my mighty crystal. We high pawed. A ball of energy trapped us. It left, and we were human.

     "What the heck!?" Chase blurted out loud.

     "This changes things for the tide of battle." I said, looking at my human body. It was six feet nine inches. Chase was five feet eleven inches. 

     "We are humans." Chase said in awe, looking at his body. He was wearing a blue hoodie and black Carhart pants.

     "We aren't human. We are kemonomimi." I spoke, touching my Wolfdog ears. I was in a black kimono with red markings. I tossed Chase a machine gun. I had Grimwraith readied. I took a look at my camera roll. I saw a picture of the Shy Guy and heard footsteps coming toward us.

     We saw 096. He charged, his long arms grasping for us. Chase started running for his life. I started fighting him, but it was in vain. Chase returned with a chain. He wrapped 096 up in it using his speed.

     "Calm down." I said, casting a spell. He calmed down, so I put a black bag with breathing holes on his head. SCP Foundation MTF soldiers took him away. One walked up to me and Chase. 

    "The 05 Council would like to speak with you and your friend."

    "Wait, really?" I spoke aloud. Chase was puzzled. I explained that they are the most powerful people in the SCP Foundation. We walked to the top floor. We opened the door, ready for whoever we may face.