Who You Are

Ella's POV

            I walked over to the pups, and then Lucifer told me something. He said something about sleep. I went to ask what he meant, but he was out. He was out on top of my head, sleeping. I walked around, trying to find a place to lay down. My size right now is not ideal for living. I walked around Adventure Bay, looking for a place to rest. But then I got a call from Ryder.

           "Hey you got a minute?"

           "Uhh sure." I replied, walking to the Lookout. There was a sound of fear in his voice. I looked over to see a helicopter flying above the Lookout. A moment later, I was at the Lookout. I realised the pups were at gunpoint. 

           "I command you to step down! And where is General Lucifer?" a guy in a uniform said. He had Chase. "He will be shot if you don't comply."

           "HEY! Captain Scott! Why the heck are are hurting my comrades?" Lucifer yelled from my head. "I was trying to take a nap, yet you disturbed it! The 05 Council will hear from your ignorance ." He jumped off my head, and freed the pups. I shrunk down and followed Lucifer.

Marshall's POV

           "That Lucifer is not someone we should hang out with." Chase said, raising his paw. "He is not a good person."

           "Yeah. His friends are kinda mean." Skye said, agreeing with him.

           "He is violent." Rubble replied.

           "Él es peligroso." Tracker interjected in Spanish.

           "He is-" 

           We heard a howl of a wolf. It was long, and somber. It sounded like crying.

           "Forget Lucifer. This wolf could be hurt." I said, following the voice. I turned the corner to see Lucifer howling. I can speak wolf, so I can translate.

          "Sup. I just had a thought. I met a group of pups. They are really cool. But they seem to hate me. They said my friends were mean, Captain Scott is a bastard. Mind my language. I'm gonna go now. Thanks for the talk." I said, repeating what Lucifer had said. It was kind of sad. Then he started to cry. It turned into weeping, then bawling. He curled up into a ball and cried. He said something along the lines of 'kill myself'. What happened to him? I decided to try to talk to talk to him. "Hey, you good?"

        "N-n-no." He whimpered, tears dripping down his face. "I'm a psychopath. I can't even make friends with other of my kind. All my friends are human, anomaly, or demon."

        "We could be friends."

        "R-r-really?"

        "Yeah. Just, you kinda need to tone it down. You can't be violent. Or talk about, uh..."

        "Suicide. Right. I'm sorry. I'm used of using harsh language. Especially when my MTF Squad are being ret-"

        "Hey. I get it. I'm clumsy. People think bad about me."

        "You get it. They don't. They are arrogant. Except for Ella. She is absolutely the best thing that happened to me. Just like Everest for you."

        "H-h-how did you know!?"

        "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I like you." He said, getting up. "But don't get in the way of my mission."

       "What is your mission?" I replied, but he teleported before he could answer.

       "Hey Lu! I got the..." Ella said as she walked towards me. She looked startled. "Where'd he go?"

       "I don't know. He teleported before I could ask where he was going." I replied before he teleported right in front of us.

       "Sup, y'all." He said, looking tired. "It's getting late, and don't you have a date with-"

       "Marshall! Ella! Time for dinner!" Ryder yelled out. Finally, I'm starving.

       "Welp, see you later." Lucifer spat out. His stomach growled, craving food.

       "Why don't you join us." I said, earning a smile from him. He nodded his head, and we walked to the Lookout for dinner.

The Darker Side of Lifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें