The End of the PAW Patrol

A few months later...

     Log 73

     I am sad to announce that the PAW Patrol had been evicted and exiled from Adventure Bay. The new mayor, Mayor Livesteen, had won the election. He stated that the PAW Patrol is 'a group of pets that are doing more harm than help.' I, Lucifer, and the other Fallen Souls are living in my apartments. The other pups are gathering their things. I am going to help them leave. Ella, her brother Tuck, and Arya are going to live with me. I will prepare for combat if Livesteen's police force tries to take our home. This is Lucifer Z Morningstar, signing off.

     I put down my pen and grabbed the Ravager. I ran through the streets with quick speed. I hide in the shadows, and teleport to the Lookout.

     I arrived and saw the pups gathering their things. They all looked defeated. Chase looked angry. Skye was next to him crying. I ran to Ella and kissed her. We kissed for a good minute until I had an idea.

     "HEY!" I yelled, getting everyone's attention. "I was reading Chase's diary-"

     "WAIT WHAT?!"

     "And I say we move to the place he stated as 'Adventure City'. It will be away from Livesteen's grasp."

     They muttered amongst themselves until they agreed. We entered the PAW Patroller. We drove to my complex. Archie, Zeke, and his girlfriend joined us. We drove through the streets. 

     We left Adventure Bay. Chase was punching a bag to let off steam. I was with him. He was letting it all out in the form of shouting and punches. He ended up ripping the bag. We started sparring. 

     An hour passed and Chase was cooled down. We were at a gas station. I grabbed some snacks and energy drinks. Ella also bought a juice for Arya, who was coloring. I paid and entered the PAW Patroller. The pups were sitting in a circle. 

     "What're y'all doing?" I asked the group as the truck started moving. 

     "We are playing Truth or Dare." Zuma replied, holding a bottle. "Wanna play?"

     "Sure, why not?"

     Zuma spun the bottle. It had seventeen rotations until it landed on me.

     "Truth or dare?" He asked, intrigued.

     "Truth." I replied, awaiting the question.

     "Who is your favorite pup on the team beside Ella?"

     "Marshall."

     "Should've known." He said. I spun the bottle and it landed on Skye.

     "Truth or dare." I asked the Cockapoo.

     "Dare! I'm not scared!" She replied with determination. I shattered it with the dare.

     "Kiss Chase on the lips."

     She blushed madly. I looked at her with a malicious smile. Chase was also blushing. They leaned in close and kissed each other. The thing is that they never came out as a couple. I looked at them and snapped a photo using my prosthetic leg. It acts as a phone. 

    They broke the kiss and looked at each other. We got back into the circle. Skye spun the bottle and it landed on Everest.

     "Truth or dare?"

     "I'll chose truth."

     "How does it feel to be related to Lucifer?"

     "It... is strange. Especially since he is magical."

     Everest spun the bottle, and it landed on Tracker. I have not spoken to him face-to-face yet. I have been intrigued by the oversized dog. 

     "Truth or dare?"

     "I'll go dare." 

     "Okay. I dare you to go in the closet."

     "There is no closet." He replied with a sigh of relief. "You should think before you speak."

     "I can fix that." I said, summoning my tentacles. They twisted into a black box. Tracker jumped in fear. I used my fifth secret tentacle to throw him inside. Since he was out, I allowed Kurayami to play. He spun the bottle for Tracker. I swear he used magic. It just so happened to land on me.

     "You know the drill."

     "Dare."

     "I dare you to be the do-"

     "No! Make it kid-friendly!"

     "Fine. I dare you to cuddle Ella."

     "Oh crap."

     "O-okay." Ella stuttered, looking at me with a bright red face. I looked at her. I hugged her and laid down. We started to cuddle softly. We were going to continue when men in SCP uniforms burst into the room.

     "Paws up!" A woman said, holding a Desert Eagle. I looked at her and showed her my tag. She immediately put away her weapon. "Sorry General Lucifer. I will not make the same mistake again."

     "It shouldn't." I replied, looking quite annoyed. I wanted to get back to cuddling, but that will have to wait. 

     "So... Who are these cuties?" She asked, looking at the pups.

     "This is the PAW Patrol."

     "Are they anomalous?"

     "What does that mean?" Rubble asked.

     "It means you have powers." I replied to the Bulldog.

     "We have powers. So, are we anomalous?"

     "This changed things." The lady said. She radioed someone, probably the 05 Council. She then took control of the PAW Patroller and was bound for Site-19.