Time for some SCP Foundation Training

"TIME TO RISE, YOU WORTHLESS RUNTS!" I yell to the pups at Four A.M. sharp. They slowly get out of their pup-houses, yawning and tired. "Ryder gave me full control of the next seven hours. First thing you're doing is dropping and giving me one thousand pushups. NOW! RYDER YOU TO!!" They started, struggling to do one hundred. This will be a long morning. 

            Around an hour later they finish. Now they are running one hundred laps around the bay. Two hours late. "Time for sparring practice. Everest, you're a Husky, so you will go first against me." She comes for a strike, but I dodge easily. I struck her in the chest. She stood her ground. Marshall looked horrified. I struck again, finishing the spar. Everyone had a turn, now it was Chase's turn. I pulled two knives out and gave one to him. The pups looked scared. "Ready?"

            He came at me with incredible speed. I managed to dodge with little time to counter. He kept slashing and stabbing. I attacked, yet he dodged. He looked very angry. He sped up, striking like a lunatic. This went on for the rest of training until...

            "This is for SKYE!" He howled as he plunged the knife into my chest. Blood leaked from the wound. Chase looked mortified. I felt my body getting lighter. 

            I started coughing up blood. "Ella, keep my soul intact for a few hours. Enter my lab, enter the code six, nine, four, two, and put my soul in the container. I will be back in a few hours. Take care." My body fully turned to dust. I shut me nonexistent eyes and went into a sleep-like state.

Ella's POV

            "You killed him!" I shrieked as I ran to the pile of dust before us. Marshall got the others to back up. I grabbed the black heart that was before us. I grabbed his collar and ran to Lu's lab. Marshall and Everest followed me. I went into his lab, typed the code in a door, and found the machine. I placed his soul in the machine, and it started working. I walked out of the room. Marshall and Everest were reading Lu's journal. "Guys! Give him some privacy!"

           "This isn't a diary, it's a research journal." Everest said while reading. "It says Lucifer is looking for seven fallen souls. He is one, and Arch-Angel is one. Each having their own set of powers. One has Light. One has Dark. One has Love. One has Kindness. One has Compassion. One has forgiveness. One has perseverance. The only way to find where they are is to die."

            "Wait, did he plan this?" Marshall asked, raising questions. "It doesn't mention any plans."

            "Yeah, no. I just got myself killed by luck." A voice said from behind. It was Lucifer! I hugged him tight, kissing him. We broke apart, looking at the other two.

            "Don't worry, we knew about this for a while." They said in sync. "Elcifer."

            "S-s-shut up!" I stuttered out. Lucifer looked calm, almost happy.

            "May I remind you of those photos tha-"

            "OKAY! That's too far!" Marshall said, blushing hard. Lu grabbed his phone and showed me a picture. It was of them making out in Everest's puphouse. I laughed while they blushed. "Evershall."

            We all started to blush. Lucifer had a map, though. He put it on a table. "This is the way to the other Fallen. We better prepare for the journey."

            "Wait, we?" We all said in sync. Lucifer nodded. We are going with him. He went upstairs, grabbed his bag, and began packing. I gave each of us a combat knife and a handgun. We got our bags and headed to the Lookout to tell Ryder. He agreed to let us go. We packed our stuff, and boarded the Air Patroller. We were right above the jungle. We jumped down, looking for a fort. This will take forever.