Makeover

"LUCIFER! WE OVERSLEPT!" Ella yelled in my face. It was two in the afternoon.

            "I'm not too worried." I replied, yawning afterwords.

            "WHAT! Are you crazy!?"

            "No, just psycho." 

            "How are we supposed to get to Adventure Bay!?"

            "I can teleport us. All you have to do is hop on my back." 

           "It's worth a shot." she said. I lowered myself to her height, and she climbed on. I used my tentacles to hold her, so she would not fall off mid teleport. I focused all of my magic, thinking of the destination. A bolt of lightning struck us.

           We arrived in about two milliseconds. She got off my back, and opened her mouth.

          "That was... AWESOME!!" she exclaimed, hugging me. "It takes around three days to get from where we were to here, you did it in less than a second!"

          "I am an anomaly. Wasn't that hard. By the way, I'm starving. Do you know where we could grab some steak?" she looked like she saw a ghost. "Are you vegan, or did you just look death straight in the face?"

          "How on earth would you pay for that?" she questioned. "I am not a vegan, steak is expensive."

          "I have my weekly salary, which I have been saving since I started working, which was around a year and a half ago. Heck, I'll bye you something." 

          Her face lit up like a firework on the Fourth of July. She quickly showed me the nearest restaurant. We both ordered a steak dinner. It was not the best thing ever, but it worked.

          "You seriously need a haircut," Ella commented after we left the restaurant. "your fur is shaggy."

          "Where can I get one in this place?" I asked her, not knowing where we were heading.

          "We're here!" she said whilst pointing to the parlour. We walked inside, and were immediately greeted.

         "Well hello Ella," the girl said, "who's this?"

         "He's  a friend."

         "The names Lucifer." I said, dropping off my bag. "Apparently I need a haircut."

         "We'll have two spa plans please." Ella said. Wait a minute, SPA!? By the time I comprehended what she said, I was already in a bathtub. Frick.