Kurayami

Lucifer's POV

            "Why are you still trying" A voice said to me. I knew the voice. He was my inner demon. He always tries to get me to kill. To grow stronger. To Destroy. 

            "Shut up!" I muttered, hoping no one would notice. We walked into the Lookout, and everyone was there. They looked at me and started muttering amongst themselves. I turned to leave, but Marshall stopped me. Ryder walked into the room, and to my astonishment, he had a bowl of food for me. I swear it was dust, but a tear fell down my face. Ryder brought the other bowls, and we ate together. Ella looked at me, a gaze of beauty. I then realized I had found something: a home.

            "So, Lucifer, what even is your job?" Chase asked me, "You led a squadron?"

            "No. I am a general of my very own Mobile Task Force, or MTF for short. Those idiots that attacked you were not sent by me." I explained, "Captain Scott is just trying to earn glory in battle."

            "Glory?" Skye spoke with interrogation.

            "He wants my position." I replied, anger in my voice. "You see, when I first joined, Captain Scott, Agent Hallow, Able, and I were sent to Haiti, to contain SCP-096. While we were there, we were attacked by a gang. We took them out thanks to my guidance, so I became the general of Spartan Striker, my MTF Squad."

            "Wait, Haiti!? As in the Haiti that is in chaos!?" Ella exclaimed with fear. I nodded my head. Marshall raced outside, then came back inside in a therapist's uniform. He had a computer. He looked at me and opened his mouth.

            "How old are you?"

            "Nine." I answered.

            "Favorite thing to do?"

            "Listen to music, train, and play video games."

            "When did you join the SCP Foundation?"

            "Around a year and a half ago."

            "When is your birthday?"

            "May second of 2010."

            "Favorite genre of music?"

            "Hard rock or alternative."

            "What would you consider you inner demon?"

            "You want to meet him?"

            "I guess?"

            "I summon thee, Kurayami, to this realm"

            A red circle with an octagon inside appeared, and a black figure came out of it. He had one red eye, two wings, and a crown of horns. He had six fingered hands, with red claws. A black bident was in his right hand, in his left was a torch. He had no mouth but used telepathy to communicate. He went back through the portal as quickly as he came.

            "He hates love and loves to hate." I said to Marshall, who was probably traumatized from that. "His name means 'darkness' in Japanese."

            "D-d-do you have a body count?" He asked, typing on his keyboard.

            "13,569." His jaw dropped, as with the rest of the pups. "And I regret..."

            "What?"

            "Not annihilating every adversary!"

            "Uhhh."

            "Welp, I'mma head to the shack." I said whilst yawning. I was going to sleep outside, but Ella spoke up.

            "We don't have our puphouses." The pups realized this, then the Lab mentioned sleeping bags. So, they grabbed sleeping bags and set up in the living room. I shared with Ella, because she had one that could fit two. Chase shared with Skye, Marshall with Everest. Ella snuggled up to my chest. I kissed her on the forehead and drifted off.

Ella's POV

            He kissed me! He really kissed me! I think I am in love, but it was probably a sign of friendship. I fell asleep hugging him, knowing he will protect me from anything in the dark.