I Guess We Are Allied

"So, who even are you?" the German Shepherd asked, "And where are you from?

           "My name?" I said with hesitation, knowing people usually get freaked out by it.

           "Yeah. How else are we supposed to get your attention. Your fur color?"

           "It's Lucifer. Lucifer Morningstar." I said, with a sigh. The dogs took a step back. I decided to utilize one of my skills, called Identify, to figure out who or what they are.

           "My name is Ch-"

           "Chase Shepherd, police dog and second in command of the PAW Patrol." I interrupted, earning looks of astonishment from the others. "The one to your left is Marshall Dalmatian, the clumsy yet helpful fire dog. The one to your right is Skye Cockapoo, the small yet skilled aviator dog. The one beside here is Rubble Bulldog, the hungry bulldog who knows his way around the construction site. To Marshall's left is Everest Husky, the snow rescue dog who was trapped in the arctic. The one behind you is Zuma Labrador, the water pup that whenever he gets embarrassed, his speech impediment kicks in. Rocky Mongrel is the recycler pup for the team. The human is Ryder. The Chihuahua is Tracker Chihuahua, the jungle rescue dog. And last but not least, Tuck and Ella Retriever, the Mighty Twins."

            They looked at me like they saw the devil himself. Rocky grabbed a pipe with his mouth and tried to be the "hero". I charged in. Four long tentacles with broadsword heads came out of my back. I struck the pipe with an upward slash, cutting it into two pieces. Chase charged; teeth bared. I aimed my paw towards him, causing him to stop. My right eye went pure black, the other one, the sclera went black, the iris started to glow. I lifted him up and threw him back.

           "I'd stop if I were you." I said, "You don't want me to commit a homicide."

           "WE WANT YOU TO LEAVE. YOU RED-EYED FREAK OF NATURE!" Skye yelled.

           "..."

           "Well?"

           "..."

           "Answer me!"

           "Heh. A freak."

           "What the heck is that supposed to mean?!"

           "*sniff. That's what they all call me." I said, starting to cry. "After everything I've done for them, they turned their backs on me."

           "Lucifer. It's okay. We are sorry. Right?" Ella said in a soft voice. The others nodded in agreement. "Friends?" she asked, extending her paw.

           "Friends." I said, shaking her paw. "We have a long road ahead of us!"