Meeting Artemis

I don't own this picture! AlicornNorth, I hope you enjoy! 

Y/n POV

After our fight/save of the Aeons, we've been going to through space, trying to catch with the Triceratons. 

I was currently in the training simulator and I was in Shredder's lair. It felt so real that it brought out some sort of beast in me. 

Even though it wasn't real, Shredder was acting like he would normally on Earth, talking about how much he wanted us to be a family again, how much he wants to be my uncle again. 

How desperate is this guy?! 

"Why fight me when we can fight together?" Shredder asked. 

"Because the last time I trusted you enough to think that you would actually not think about only yourself, you betrayed me and you killed my Otōsan! You'll never be my uncle!" I exclaimed as I slashed him with my katanas and he disappeared. 

I left the simulation and I went to the bridge to see Professor and my brothers. 

"Hey, sis, how was training?" Leo asked. 

"It was just like the real thing. It makes me feel good, knowing that Shredder will soon be gone from this world." I stated. 

"That's dark, little sis." Mikey stated. 

"It's the truth, Mikey. I want Shredder gone more than anyone that knows him. He's evil and he deserves what's coming to him when we get back." I stated as Casey and April walked in. 

"Woah, N/n? Are you okay? You look like you wanna kill someone." Casey stated. 

"Oh, trust me, Case, I do. I really really do. When I see that stupid face of his, I'm going to tear him to shreds. Two slices for taking my parents away from me, eight for threatening my family and one big stab in the chest and back for betraying me and killing Otōsan! I wanna do it so bad!" I exclaimed as I cackled loudly. 

"Y/n." April said as she put her hand on my shoulder, calming me down. 

"Thanks, April; I got a little ahead of myself." I stated. 

"A little?! You acted like a crazy villain!" Raph exclaimed. 

"And that's coming from the hot-head of the group." I muttered. 

"What'd you say?! Get back here!" Raph exclaimed as he started chasing me through out the ship. 

"Give it up Raph, I ain't slowing down!" I shouted at him as I ran to my own personal room and locked the door. 

"Mother? Are you alright?" Phoenix asked.

"Yes, I'm alright. You know you're Uncle Raph; he's being a hot-head as usual." I stated. 

"Uncle Raph scares me sometimes." Katsuya stated.

"I know, but you know that as long as I'm here, you two will always be safe." I stated. 

"Yes, Mother." Phoenix and Katsuya said in unison.

"Those are my little dragons." I said as I hugged them both close. 

After a little bit, I was in the bridge with Phoenix and Katsuya, when the ship started shaking. 

"What's going on, Professor?" I asked. 

"It seems someone has locked onto a target...You." Professor said, turning to me. 

Before I could say anything, I was in a completely different place. It was dark, but there was a moon that illuminated the ground I landed.