Riddle of the Ancient Aeons

I don't own this picture! 

Y/n POV

I was daydreaming and then I saw Otōsan standing in front of me. 

"Otōsan?" I asked as Donnie walks in, snapping me out of my daydream. 

"Sorry to interrupt, Y/n. Fugitoid needs us on the bridge." Donnie stated as we went to the bridge. 

"They can't see us on radar, right, Fugitoid? You sure this is gonna work?" Raph asked. 

"The Triceratons are convinced the first piece of the Black Hole Generator is on that planet. We just need to reach it first." Professor stated. 

"I'm just gonna say it now. Something's not right about this mission." April stated. 

We get onto a scout ship and take off. 

"Activating cloak." Donnie stated. 

"Better work this time, Donnie." Raph said. 

"Finally, a little excitement. It's been like a whole week since something awesome happened." Casey said. 

"That world, it's radiating a strange power. Like pure evil. We're flying into danger, Professor." April said. 

"Evil, you say? Nonsense. This is Xaava-Dal. The oldest, most beautiful paradise planet in the universe. It is gorgeous down there." Professor stated as we arrived on the planet. 

"Ah, Fugidude!" Casey exclaimed. 

"Well, I am, you know, occasionally wrong." Professor stated. 

"Whoa, this place is like-" Casey said. 

"Pure evil maybe? Like I sort of warned about earlier? Yeah, no one listens to the psychic." April groaned. 

"All of the flora and fauna here are very strange. I don't understand these readings at all." Donnie stated as a small black creature appeared. 

"Whoa. Aww! Little space monkey, cat-rat thing. Aren't you, uh, cute?" Mikey asked with a baby voice. 

The creature bits him and retreats. 

"Nice one, genius. Now you probably have space rabies." Raph stated. 

"Space rabies? WAAAHH!" Mikey screamed. 

"Raph, stop scaring the poor boy." I stated as I stopped Mikey from screaming. 

"This world, it was once a vast, beautiful garden. It held ancient repositories of all the sacred knowledge in the cosmos. Not a single piece of technology was ever built here. The Aeons must've fled. Without their divine power, look at this world." Professor stated. 

"What are Aeons?" April and I asked in unison. 

"Powerful, ancient aliens. The first beings to evolve in the universe. Now they've all... gone away." Professor explained. 

"This energy is really screwing up my readings." Donnie stated. 

Casey knocks Donnie by the back of his shell.

"So fix it, genius. I thought you were supposed to be the smart one." Casey stated. 

"That's right, I am. Which clearly makes you the stupid one!" Donnie exclaimed. 

"Ha! That definitely makes Raph the angry one." Casey stated, teasingly. 

"I'm clearly the handsome one. Here, check it out. I got something for you." Raph stated. 

Mikey hits his fist only for Raph to bop him on the head.

"Ha! You're the gullible one." Raph stated.