Monkey Brains

I don't own this picture! 

Y/n POV

I go to the kitchen and I see, Father, Leo and Raph, eating. 

"Hey, morning everyone." I said. 

"Morning, sis." Leo and Raph said in unison. 

"Good morning, my child. You were sleeping in pretty late. Did you have trouble sleeping last night?" Father asked. 

"I guess you could say that. Where are Donnie and Mikey?" I asked. 

"They're in the dojo." Leo stated. 

"Don't try to change the subject, my child. What happened?" Father asked. 

"I don't know what's happening to me. I keep on having these weird dreams." I said. 

"What's weird about these dreams?" Leo asked. 

"It's like I'm seeing someone else's life from someone's eyes. I don't know why this is happening, but after doing those breathing technics I was able to fall back asleep around 6AM." I stated. 

"Well, no wonder you're tired." Raph stated. 

"Y/n, I want to go back to your room and sleep. You are excused from training and the patrol tonight." Father stated. 

"But Father, I feel fine, it's just a few weird dreams, at least I think it is." I said. 

"Go, now!" Father said. 

"Yes, Father." I said and hugged him. 

Then I hug Leo and Raph and whisper in their ears. 

"I'm going on the patrol, before you guys go, come and get me." I whispered and they both patted my back twice, which mean they understand. 

I go to room and I slowly fall asleep. 

Leo POV

"What you up to, Donnie?" I asked as I walked into Donnie's lab. 

"Just putting the finishing touches on my master plan." Donnie stated. 

"Master plan?" I asked. 

"Yeah, to get April to hang out with me." Donnie stated. 

"Try this, 'April, do you want to hang out with me'?" I said. 

"Yeah, you see, it's not that simple. I have to prepare for every possible response to maximize my chances of success." Donnie stated. 

"Aw, that's so romantic!" Mikey said. 

"Yeah, for instance, if April says she can't because she has homework, then I will suggest an informal study session and serve healthy, brain-stimulating snacks." Donnie stated. 

"Well, what if she says she can't because you're a total nerd?" Raph asked. 

"Ah, that's this thread here. I will list my many non-nerdy qualities and suggest activities that will highlight my coolness, such as skateboarding or shark wrestling." Donnie stated. 

"Guys!" April exclaimed and Donnie yelped. 

"Hey, hey, Ap... hey, April." Donnie said. 

"You guys gotta check this out." April stated as she pulled out her laptop and turned on the news. 

"Renowned neurochemist Dr. Tyler Rockwell has been reported missing. I spoke with Rockwell's colleague, Dr. Victor Falco." Carlos stated. 

"I hadn't heard from him in days, so I stopped by his lab. The place was a mess and he was gone. I fear the worst." Falco stated.