Newtralized!

I don't own this picture! 

Y/n POV

Leo, Donnie and Raph are playing the pinball game as I was playing my guitar. 

"Uh huh. That's where I want it. That's where I want it. Mm. Aw, yeah. About to hit the high score. Oh, yeah, we're gonna do this." Mikey stated. 

"Great use of your time. While somebody else is out there busting the Kraang's brains in." Leo stated. 

"And that somebody wasn't us. We got other vigilantes out there going after those alien blobs." Casey stated. 

"Sounds good to me. Less work for us." Mikey stated. 

"It's not good, Mikey. The Kraang stole Plutonium. And whoever took 'em down stole it from them." I stated. 

"Interesting. Maybe Shredder's going after the Kraang again." Donnie stated. 

"I don't think these were Shredder's guys." Raph stated. 

"Ha! I know exactly who's behind this." Mikey stated. 

"You better not say squirrels with lasers again." Raph and I stated in unison. 

"So what do we do, Leo? Hunt down whoever's hunting the Kraang?" Donnie asked. 

"I think we better blanket the area, keep an eye out. Y/n, Raph and Casey, stick to the alleyways. Donnie and Mikey, you take the rooftops. I'll cover the sewers. We'll meet back at the lair at midnight." Leo stated. 

Later that night. Me, Casey and Raph look around at the alley.

"You think you can keep up this time, Jones?" Raph asked. 

"What is your problem, Raph? The whole fire escape thing?" Casey stated. 

"Did I miss something between you two?" I asked. 

"Your little boyfriend over here is getting on my nerves." Raph grumbled. 

"And your hot-headed brother needs to learn how to have fun." Casey stated. 

"Face it, Casey, street thugs and robo-ninjas are one thing. But alien threats from other dimensions are a whole different ball game." Raph stated. 

"I took on a giant space worm single handedly." Casey stated. 

"Yeah, you were single handedly eaten by it." Raph stated. 

"Have you ever fought living intestines? I don't think so!" Casey stated. 

"Bottom line, you're in over your head on this one, Casey." Raph stated. 

"Trust me. I might not have ninja training, but I've achieved a level of awesome, attainable only by Casey Jones. It's mystical." Casey stated. 

"I have no idea what you see in this punk, Y/n." Raph stated. 

That when we spotted the Kraang. 

"It's the Kraang." Raph and I stated in unison. 

"Piece of cake." Casey stated. 

"Hold on, hothead. Ninjas use stealth. Ever heard of it?" Raph asked and then Slash arrives.

"Spike?/Slash?" Raph and I asked at the same time. 

"Whoa. Is that your old pet turtle? The one who got mutated?" Casey asked. 

"Yeah. His name was Spike." I stated. 

"It's Slash now, remember? Good to see you again, Raphael. Miss me?" Slash asked.