Vengeance and Closure

Daiko: *appears in another timeline* Alright. Am I in the right one?

???: *notices his clothing* !

Chronoa: Yes.

Daiko: Finally. *looks around* It's all...dark here. Is there no light anywhere?

???: *steps behind him*

Daiko: Hm? *turns around as he was then punched away* Agh!!

???: Rahhh! *sent a kick at his chest*

Daiko: ?! *blocked the kick but slid back* Woah woah woah! Can't we use our words first?! *goes super saiyan god*

Daika (AU - 2): Why should I after what you've done?!!! *ascends to super saiyan three* HAHH!!

Daiko: We just met! *powers up and surrounds her in his energy to keep her still*

Daika (AU - 2): ??!! *struggles to move as she just glares at him* Let...me...go...!

Daiko: No! Explain what "I" did to you to make you mad and attack me from behind!

Daika (AU - 2): You killed my brother!!

Daiko: Wait...what?

Daika (AU - 2): *growls* I saw the whole thing!!

[Flashback]

Daiko (Xeno): *blue energy surrounds him as he was now in super saiyan blue* I...WON'T.....!!!

Daiko (Wild): Huh?

Daiko (Xeno): HAAAAAHHHH!!! *a blue aura surrounds him* I WON'T LET THIS HAPPEN!!!!! *grabs his wrist as he attempts to push himself off of Wild*

Wild tries to get free as he began to pull away. Wild then detaches himself from Xeno as he pants lightly.

Daiko (Wild): A bit to clingy no? *goes to fire a blast towards him as he then doesn't see his own arm* W-What... *looks at his other arm to not see it there either* Y-You...what did you...?!!

Daiko (Xeno): *holds up his arms* Looking for these? *throws them on the ground* Run.

Wild then begins to fly away. Xeno then chases after him and tackles him onto the ground. Wild then surrounds himself in energy and an explosion erupts. After everything settles, Wild reveals himself to be heavily wounded by his self destruct move. He felt relief as Xeno was no where to be seen. Then he felt horror and fear as he then saw the blue energy of Xeno's form.

Daiko (Wild): No...! *slowly kicks himself to his master* Master...! Please...! Help me...!

???: ...pathetic. *kicks him back towards Xeno*

Daiko (Xeno): ...?

???: What are you waiting for? Finish Him.

Daiko (Xeno): ... *looks down at Wild* I'm going to enjoy this. *pulls his fist back as he began to punch Wild's face repeatedly*

Each punch shook the ground. The cloaked figure watched in interest as Xeno beat down Wild. Sooner or later...Xeno then brings himself to stop once the life from Wild faded from his body.

Daiko (Xeno): *pants as he stands up with blood on his knuckles* It's done...I win.

???: Very well, Daiko...very well indeed. *chuckles as he then knocks him out with a chop to his neck* I'll see you soon... *disappears*

Daika (AU - 2): Daiko...? *goes over and sees her brother's face smashed into the ground covered in blood* No no no...you can't die...! *looks at Xeno* You...!