Helltaker Pt. 3

Daiko (Xeno): *he punches another skeleton to a wall and smashed his skull in* Getting tired of these puzzles. *gets out the key and unlocks a door to see three more girls who looked alike* Wow...three of them.

Okra (Hell): *they look him up and down* Are you a human? A real human? Please, take us with you!

Daiko (Xeno): Uh...sure?

Okra (Hell): *all their ears perk up as their smiles grew wider* Yes! At last! It's time to corrupt the mortal realm!

Daiko (Xeno): Wait what?

???: Don't question it. Keep moving forward. You're making great time!

Daiko (Xeno): This is getting a little too easy to gather these girls. I have questions on why that is.

???: Can't it just be that you have a unique charm?

Daiko (Xeno): No.

???: *sighs* Well I'm still not going to answer anything yet. Your demon girl harem must expand!

Daiko (Xeno): Again...don't know what that is. Oh wait. Sorra.

Sorra (Hell): No questions.

Daiko (Xeno): Right. *looked down at his arm* Daika.

Daika (Hell): Yes?

Daiko (Xeno): Do you know what a harem is? You mentioned that word.

Daika (Hell): Hm...you're basically sharing yourself to other women. *stares into his eyes* Something I still want to see happen.

Daiko (Xeno): *he stops as his eye twitches* ...

???: What's wrong? This is like every man's dream.

Daiko (Xeno): NOT MINE! NOT WITH THESE WOMEN!!

???: Oww! How do you even yell in your own thoughts??

Daiko (Xeno): THERE'S NOTHING I CANT DO IN MY OWN MIND!! I'M JUST TRYING TO GET HOME!!

???: Alright! Stop yelling already! I promise you'll get home. Jeez.