Helltaker FINALE

Daiko (Xeno): This is the way out?

Argula (Hell): Correct. Solve this last trial and we can go to the human world.

Daika (Xeno): I can finally go home! *quickly solved the puzzle and looked at the giant door* Finally! I'm free from hell! *reaches out to the door but freezes* Wait...am I...forgetting one? Who cares?! *touches the door but he then hears a voice out loud*

????: YOU TRULY THOUGHT YOU COULD JUST WALK AWAY? AFTER ALL YOU HAVE DONE?

Glowing white chains then shot up from beneath the ground and captured Daiko.

Daiko (Xeno): ...uhh...I can just—?!

The chains then heat up as they burn Daiko all around. Daiko yells in agony from the burning of the chains. He then passed out due to the pain and did fewring from the chains. It felt as if the chains burned forever until it was then stopped as he was left breathless and surprised.

Daiko (Xeno): Agh...what the hell...? That actually hurt? *looks around to see himself on a platform with spikes in front and behind him* What in the...?

????: I ONLY JUST FOUND YOU, TRESPASSER! SO DON'T DIE ON ME YET. WE WILL SPEND A LOT OF TIME TOGETHER, YOU AND I.

Jakuna 3 (Hell): IGNITE THE SIN MACHINE! SUFFERING MUST BE MADE!

As soon as she said that the platform started to move as Daiko walked forward. He thought this seemed to easy until chains shot towards him as he gets his by one. To his surprise they still inflicted damage. He finally focused up and avoids the chains that were shot at him as Jakuna laughed at his efforts. Then two giant chains held the platform in place.

Daiko (Xeno): Huh?

???: You can't be this lost can you? Destroy the chains.

Daiko (Xeno): Oh. *he then quickly shattered the chains as Jakuna jumps down* Hm?

Jakuna 3 (Hell): HOW DO YOU LIKE THE SIN MACHINE, TRESPASSER? SURRENDER AND LET IT CONSUME YOU!

Okra (Hell): No, wait! Don't give up! You need to get us out of here!

Sorra (Hell): *yawns* And I'm still looking forward to that coffee.

Jakuna 3 (Hell): *she then turns her back towards them and crossed her arms* LEAVE HOPE! HIS FATE IS SEALED!

Argula (Hell): *seemed annoyed* Jakuna, dear. This man may not know it, but he belongs to me. Could you please not damage him?

Jakuna 3 (Hell): *turns back around and seemed angry* BE SILENT! REAL WORK IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!

The platform starts again but it's a bit faster than the first time. Daiko knew to be cautious as he avoids the chains effortlessly. Jakuna seemed annoyed as she then stopped the platform again. Daiko goes over to shatter the chains but Jakuna shot chains in front of the bigger ones. Daiko seemed surprised as he stops himself and looks up at Jakuna annoyed as he shatters the chains whilst being careful of the chains.