You're not...

Okra: Hey Auntie.

Daika (Night): Hm? Hello Okra.

Okra: I have a question since dad doesn't want to tell.

Daika (Night): Oh? I'm sure he must have a good reason. What's the question?

Okra: What...what were your parents like?

Daika (Night): ... *sighs* You...really want to know?

Okra: Yeah...?

Daika (Night): They were the best.

Okra: ...and? That's all what dad said to me.

Daika (Night): So he did answer you. It's just that any other answer won't be satisfying to you will it?

Okra: Well...I saw another version of your mom but I didn't know until the other version of Daiko told me who that was. I just...grew curious of my grandparents.

Daika (Night): ...look. *stands and puts a hand on her shoulder* They were the best parents we could have ever asked for. When me and Daiko were your age we had a fight with...Sorrel and Sorra. We all went our separate ways. That includes separating from our parents. Our father...had to strike down their father before he killed the Saiyan Leader at that time. He kept that hidden from us. I understand now why but back then it was just in the heat of the moment where we all abandoned each other. I just...wish that maybe another version of mom exists here. Maybe even dad.

Okra: Oh...I'm...sorry for asking.

Daika (Night): No. It's okay. I don't mind telling you this. *senses a calm yet high energy coming* Hm?

Daiko (Night): *walks into the room* Daika?

Daika (Night): I don't know.

Daiko (Night): Okra. Get Celera and stay inside and keep your energies hidden.

Okra: I can fight too.

Daiko (Night): I know, but you must know your limits. Stay inside with Celera. *heads outside*

Okra: Daika?

Daika (Night): Do as he asked. *heads out as well as she stands next to Daiko* Have any idea what it could be?

Daiko (Night): Not a clue. *sees what looks like a blast crashing not too far away* Incoming. *it crashes as the two looked at each other before heading off to see a ship that seemed wrecked*

Daika (Night): What the hell? Random space ship crash lands on earth. It could be an enemy. And based on the ridiculously high energy we sensed we have to take this fight off of this planet.

Daiko (Night): *nods* Agreed.

The door seemed to open but got stuck as whatever was inside punched the door off and smoke was coming out of it. The two stayed prepared but seem distracted. This energy they felt was familiar.

Daika (Night): Could...could it be?

Daiko (Night): M...Mother?

Then a figure walked out of the ship and revealed themselves. When the smoke cleared up it reveals the passenger of the ship and the two were surprised to see someone else.

Daiko (Night): You...You're not...her.

???: *he walked up to them and stopped before he got closer* ...you two...

Daika (Night): ...dad?

Artiko: Daiko

Artiko: Daiko...Daika...? Is it really you?

The two Saiyans wasted no time and hugged their father who seemed taller than them. The father saiyan was in shock but slowly hugs them back, holding them close and didn't want to let go.

Artiko: How...long it has been... *he soon lets go of them and looks at them* It really is you.

Daiko (Night): Yeah... *wipes his tears* We uh...we don't really age much do we?

Artiko: *chuckles a bit* No. Perks of being a saiyan deity.

Daika (Night): Where's...mother?

Artiko: She...she's gone.

Daiko (Night): I...had thought so. But you're here. With us.

Artiko: And I wouldn't have it any other way. I still have my family with me.

Okra: *from inside the house and peaks through a window* No way...

Celera: What is it?

Okra: We'll see soon enough. Everyone will.

I changed his name but whatever. I think it sounds better. Here's Artiko as a super saiyan god.

 Here's Artiko as a super saiyan god