Prime-ordial God

Daiko (Prime): *was meditating* ...

Jakuna: *watches him closely* Hm...

Sorrel (AU): Everything good? You're kinda staring at Prime there.

Jakuna: *keeps her focus on Prime* Just thinking about something.

Sorrel (AU): Want to...talk about it?

Jakuna: It's the weirdest thing. *looks towards Sorrel* All the other Daiko's have that same super saiyan god transformation.

Sorrel (AU): *looks to the side and back to her* Yeah?

Jakuna: Even the one's who weren't supposed to get it got it. No rituals or nothing. It just...happened. *snaps her fingers* Like that.

Sorrel (AU): *thinks about it for a minute* I'm no expert on this super saiyan god thing but it seems like no matter what he's connected to that power regardless. Explanation? *shrugs* I have nothing.

Daika (Vampa): *pokes her fluffy brother trying to get attention* Mm... *pouts and kept poking*

Jakuna: Just think about it. *draws on the ground*

Jakuna: If Prime manages to get this power, what would it be like? Can I force it?

Sorrel (AU): I'm gonna stop you there.

Jakuna: *draws her blade* You can try. *approaches Prime*

Sorrel (AU): *sighs as he stands in front of her* Fine.

Jakuna: *blinks* Oh...you're actually trying. *pushes him aside* Don't do that again. *continues to walk towards prime as he then wakes up*

Daiko (Prime): *sees her approaching* ...what are you doing?

Jakuna: I was going to test something. *points to her drawing* As you can see, *looks at her drawing which was being erased* What the—? Hey!

Sorrel (AU): *was erasing it* Umm...I took a picture? *laughs nervously as it quickly dies down*

Jakuna: What the hell is wrong with you?! *goes into her kirai transformation*

Sorrel (AU): F**k me. *powers up and and flies away*

Jakuna: Get back here! *powers up and chases him*

Daiko (Prime): ...ok? *gets his cheek poked* Hm?

Daika (Vampa): Are you awake now?

Daiko (Prime): Yeah?

Daika (Vampa): Yay! *hugs him tightly*

Daiko (Prime): *shrugs and hugs her back* Hugs are nice.